Advantage Plus Homecare Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advantage Plus Homecare

Clerical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beaumont, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Advantage Plus Homecare in February 2009.

Very unorganized. Couldn't seem to keep in line with corporate office. There always seemed to be a reason something wasn't being done or why they didn't have a specific answer for you. Like pay for example, the person interviewing had no clue what the salary range would be. WHAT is the point of an interview it you aren't prepared?!

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiated only after I declined the job due to the ridiculous monetary offer. When you tell someone you can't go lower than a certain number and they offer you lower..... hello stupid, I just said I couldn't go lower!

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Beaumont, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beaumont, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Advantage Plus Homecare in January 2009.

how are you going to work if you have kids?

why did you leave your last job?

very rough sounding, no nonsense, did not care if he was supposed to ask certain questions or not
    mainly talked about why they fired the last girl and how bad she was

Interview Questions

Worked for Advantage Plus Homecare? Contribute to the Community!