Advantage Plus Homecare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Clerical Interview

Clerical
Beaumont, TX

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Advantage Plus Homecare in February 2009.

Interview Details – Very unorganized. Couldn't seem to keep in line with corporate office. There always seemed to be a reason something wasn't being done or why they didn't have a specific answer for you. Like pay for example, the person interviewing had no clue what the salary range would be. WHAT is the point of an interview it you aren't prepared?!

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiated only after I declined the job due to the ridiculous monetary offer. When you tell someone you can't go lower than a certain number and they offer you lower..... hello stupid, I just said I couldn't go lower!

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Sales Interview

Sales
Beaumont, TX

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Advantage Plus Homecare in January 2009.

Interview Details – how are you going to work if you have kids?

why did you leave your last job?

very rough sounding, no nonsense, did not care if he was supposed to ask certain questions or not
mainly talked about why they fired the last girl and how bad she was

Interview Question – why did you leave your last job   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Advantage Plus Homecare? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advantage Plus Homecare interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Advantage Plus Homecare employees and interview candidates.