Advantage Rent A Car Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advantage Rent A Car

Customer Sales Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Advantage Rent A Car.

It all depends on your City Manager. They sometimes allow other management to make hiring decisions however there was no set process in place at the site I worked at.

Interview Questions
    • Name your biggest weakness... Too often people will say they don't have one and that is a bad sign. It flags overconfidence which is scary to your boss because they want you to ask for them for help. It's better to be honest.   View Answer
    There wasn't one from the interviewer because the HR rep calls and offers you the job. The salary wasn't negotiable to my knowledge.

Customer Service Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advantage Rent A Car in June 2010.

I applied online for position and had forgotten about the job, because I had never heard of this company and we didn't have one in Memphis. So the day my unemployment benefits endedI got a call from the HR person asking if I was still interested in the position.

Interview Questions
    • Tell about previous sales experience. And explain what prior sales background did you have..   Answer Question
    • All questions center around how and when did you sell something and the outcome.   Answer Question
    I wasn't able to negotiate any thing...I was sure with my background in sales and customer service would have paid me more. Only took job because I had no...income.