Advantage Resourcing

1.8

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Costa Mesa, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Costa Mesa, CA

I applied online - interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in March 2013.

Had to go through an extensive online process before had the opportunity to speak with any one. Follow through and follow up is seriously lacking. Called in to check on status of application only to be told they were still in the review process...for weeks.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me a time when you were not able to come in to work, and not able to call.   Answer Question

Wasn't an opportunity I was interested in.

Director of Skilled Trades Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in May 2011.

They take to long from identifying new talent to hire. I was in the process of hiring a new Branch Manager and it took a month to get them interviewed by upper management. I have lost potential candidates due to the lengthy, multi-interview process.

Interview Questions
    Easy, I went to work for a former boss who gave me the package that I asked for.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Addison, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Addison, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in June 2013.

Started with a phone interview with pretty standard questions, "What did you do when you didn't get along with an employee?" "What was a time you had to deal with an irate customer?" then I was asked to come in for a face-to-face interview with very similar questions but with the Director of the company rather the person I had spoken to before.

Interview Questions
    • "What does working in a busy, fast-paced environment mean to you?"   Answer Question

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Charlotte, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charlotte, NC

I applied through other source - interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in January 2009.

My initial hiring process was o.k. I was recruited by a former manager and then he was downsized. I remained longer than he did. Would not recommend the organization, they do not value top talent and do not try to retain good employees. High turnover

Interview Questions
    They give you a salary with no room to negotiate.

Senior Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in June 2012.

The Director conducted a phone screen with me. The Recruiting manager called me to schedule an in person interview. Interview lasted about an hour.

Interview Questions
    My job offer was at the higher end. No need to negotiate.

Temp Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hammond, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hammond, LA

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in January 2011.

went in for interview, drug tested and hired the same day

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Shreveport, LA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Shreveport, LA

I applied online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in February 2010.

The people there are very friendly. They are not intimidating at all. They are genuinely interested in helping you meet your career goals, and are very good at following through with assistance if you ever have any trouble at a placed assignment. A few of the newer account executives (as they are called) may seem a little formal at first, but once they talk to you in the interview and find out what kind of person you are, they will adjust their behavior accordingly.

Interview Questions
    • The most difficult question asked was one that is asked commonly. They want to know what your strengths and weaknesses are. Be prepared to answer more creatively than saying "my biggest weakness is that I work too hard" or any variation of that. As a staffing firm, they hear that one a lot, and it won't get you very far.   Answer Question
    There is not always a lot of negotiation room, as the company they are hiring you to work for may have a set budget. But if you are a hard worker, they excel at getting you regular raises (I got one after 90 days).

Internet Researcher/Bait and Switch Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Advantage Resourcing.

Phone call, two interviews

Interview Questions
    • Their was no questions, they just asked me to tell them about myself and work history.   Answer Question

Bait and switch. I initially was a internet researcher with only a few calls a day.. Then in the first day they said i would have to make 75 calls a day... I was not looking for a call center position and they did not make it know... the said i need to do the job or leave now.. They also said the company was moving locations and i would need to move with them or be with out a job..

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  North Atlanta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in North Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in January 2011.

lengthy and unprofessional with giggles and offers on how to beat thier testing

there was none

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Conroe, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Conroe, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Advantage Resourcing in August 2011.

2 interviews-1 with Area Manager and 1 with local Branch Manager then official offer was made

Interview Questions
    • Nothing was unexpected..very cordial and professional interview process   Answer Question
    No negotiation-no room on salary and at the time there was no commission plan but the promise of things changing within 6 months

Worked for Advantage Resourcing? Contribute to the Community!