Advantage Sales and Marketing

Advantage Sales and Marketing Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Retail Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Advantage Sales and Marketing in January 2012.

"I see myself as a risk taker. But before taking the risk, I always evaluate all other options, weigh the pro's and con's of success and failure, and after careful consideration, I would definitely take a risk if the rewards were high enough. I view staying away from risks similar to staying away from a gold mine surrounded by dynamite. Of course if you don't know what triggers the dynamite, it would be unwise to take that risk. But if you study the situation and know the location of all dynamite and the way they are triggered, then the risk is minimized. Some people would not explore the options to reduce the risk, but I would definitely study each situation and take a risk that would improve my personal or company's situation."

Interview Questions
  • Are you better at anticipating or reacting to problems ?   View Answer
  • How do you handle conflict?   View Answer
It depends on candidate strengths.