Advantis Global Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.4

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advantis Global

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advantis Global.

Interview

Submitted application online, was called shortly after by a corporate recruiter, then an on-site with the recruiter, then a phone interview with the sales manager, then a final on-site round with the VP

Interview Questions

• What interests you? What motivates you? What challenges have you overcome? Why are you interested in sales? What makes you think you'll succeed in sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advantis Global (San Jose, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

Easy, general/generic questions. The recruiter was great and made it very easy to communicate. Had the first phone screen, then skype interview and an on-site interview. The person who was speaking with in person was very long winded.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales/ do you have sales experience?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Oakland, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Advantis Global (Oakland, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was contacted via email and asked when I would have time for a phone interview. I spoke with a recruiter based out of Chicago. After that we had a skype chat one week later. She told me that if there was a good fit for the office I would then get a chance to interview on-site in San Francisco. Unfortunately I got a phone call a few days later letting me know that there were no open positions and to try back in a few months.

Interview Questions

• Based on past experience what can you bring to the company?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Advantis Global in February 2015.

Interview

I worked with a recruiter before and after every interview, everyone was very serious about the commitment and very passionate about the company. They were great at selling the job!

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be in sales/ What quantities do you posses that make you good at sales?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

I was reached out by a corporate recruiter in Chicago. The interview process was short. I got an interview within the week and interviewed at the San Francisco office. It was a little weird entering into the office. I had to call on a phone to talk to someone at the front desk. I interviewed two account managers. The first one was really nice and excited to talk to me. The second person didn't seem as interested in speaking with me. Overall the account manager position was really just a higher up recruiting position. I didn't like what they had to offer.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit for a sales/ Account Manager   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advantis Global.

Interview

You first get pre-screened over the phone. Then you do a Skype interview. Then you do two in person interviews on two different days. And then you do a post interview phone screening. They are typically unprofessional and pride themselves on having a "conversational" style type of interview. They are also very ridged and uninviting.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Pretty straight forward. First there was a phone interview, then a skype one, and finally a face to face one. There were not difficult questions. They explained the job. Professional people, do not have one bad comments towards anyone that I met there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advantis Global (San Jose, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

I had a phone screen with a Corporate recruiter. She was great! Then we had an in-person interview in the office. After that I was passed to the 2nd round interview, meeting the Sales Manager and lastly had a 3rd/final round interview wit the VP.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you faced rejection and how did you take/overcome it?   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Advantis Global (Chicago, IL) in September 2014.

Interview

Less than 3 minute phone screening with corporate recruiter, followed by face-to-face interview with her in which she talked about herself and clumsily pitched the company in a very shallow and disingenuous way. Finally, a face-to-face with the sales manager and then the VP of sales.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Advantis Global (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Applied through a recruiter, had a phone screen, skype interview and then an in-person interview. In the face-to-face interview, I spoke with the CEO and another Account Manager. Not many difficult questions. How do you define a leader? If you had three job offers in front of you, what would make you choose one over the other?