Advantis Global Services

Average Difficulty
19 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Account Manager

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Advantis Global Services.

Interview Details – Applied on a Tuesday and received a call that day asking why I applied for the job and a little about my resume. At the end of the call, I was asked to come into the office to do an interview. The interview only last 30 minutes and consisted of me asking questions I had. Then I was asked how do I define success, why do I want to be successful, what three skills would make me good at the job, etc. She then told me she thought I would be a great fit for the company and asked if it would be okay to bring in another person to meet me. I said sure however he was in a meeting so she said she would follow up with me the next day to see if he thought I would be a good fit for the company. The following day I received a very vague email saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Interview Question – All were very easy   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Advantis Global Services.

Interview Details – It was informal and fast. They called me five minutes after I applied online and then asked me to come in the following week. I went to their Chicago office for an interview that lasted no more than 20 minutes. They told me I would be a sales person searching Monster for the first 3-6 months, and after that I would move to Account Manger if I was successful.

Interview Question – None, they were all predictable.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I didn't realize how much emphasis they had on sales when I applied there. I wasn't interested.

San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in April 2014.

Interview Details – The interview process was standard, my first interview was with a Recruiter and then my second interview was with the Sales Manager. The Recruiter was very professional and made sure you were well prepped for your second interview. Overall, the interview experience was great.

Interview Question – There was no unexpected questions: Why do you want to be in sales? Why you think you would excel in this industry? Why do you want to work at Advantis Global? Convey your drive to be successful.   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – Their recruiter contacted me to see if I would be interested. He then invited me in for the first interview with himself, the recruiter. After the first interview, he invited me back to interview again with the sales manager and VP of sales. The process was about 19 days and the recruiter was very easy to communicate with. Overall great experience.

Interview Question – There weren't any difficult or unexpected questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in February 2014.

Interview Details – Called by internal recruiter. Scheduled interview in person with recruiter. Next, met with two account managers. After making it through final round told VP of sales would call and if that went well he would offer a job at the end of the phone call.

Interview Question – Basic questions.   Answer Question

IT Recruiter Interview

IT Recruiter
San Jose, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Advantis Global Services.

Interview Details – I first got a call from a recruiter asking me a few questions about my resume and experience. She set up an interview for the next week. At the interview I walked in and waited in a conference room. The interviewer came in right on time. It was a very laid-back interview and i was given feedback on my resume and how I could make it better. I was asked questions such as Why do you want to get into sales? Why do you want to work for advents? What are three things that motivate you? I was also asked questions such as What are your favorite TV shows, What do you do for fun? This initial interview is practice for the next interview. I was called back about a week later asking if I would like to come in for a second interview.

Interview Question – After I was asked all of the questions, I was asked to give examples for each of my answers. For example, when I was asked what motivates me, I answered, Money motivates me. I had to give an example of why.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I didn't think that I would fit in that environment.

IT Recruiter Interview

IT Recruiter
San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in January 2014.

Interview Details – First is a phone screen with the Hiring manager if you are successful he invites to a face to face interview with him at the office. If the interview goes well he generally invites you to a second interview where you meet the sales manager and the director of sales and a current employee. The second round interview is a lot faster than the first one.

Interview Question – Why are you here? The sales manager hit me with this questions. S   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in December 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process started with a meeting with one of the recruiters. She goes over the position and asks you if you think it is a good fit for you. If you say yes, she will schedule you an interview with the sales manager. The sales manager was very intimidating, but asked basic sales type questions.

Interview Question – Why Sales?   Answer Question

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Advantis Global Services.

Interview Details – Was introduced to ADVANTIS from local staffing agency, received an interview on-site with Director of Sales while meeting a few Account Managers. Was brought in for a second round to meet the Director of Sales again, a few more Account Managers, and VP of Sales.

Interview was cut short with VP of Sales so he called to answer any additional questions.

Interview Question – Why sales?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation; salary was set in stone

San Francisco, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interview is definitely more conversational in nature. Seems like they are driving at your motivations, values, etc. The higher up the people you are talking to, the harder the questions. Company seems pretty young but they know their stuff.

Interview Question – What do you bring to the table as an employee that another candidate may not?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation. Great starting salary.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advantis Global Services

Worked for Advantis Global Services? Contribute to the Community!