Advantis Global Services Interview Questions & Reviews

Updated Aug 20, 2014
22 interviews

2.5

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Advantis Global Services.

Applied through a recruiter, had a phone screen, skype interview and then an in-person interview. In the face-to-face interview, I spoke with the CEO and another Account Manager. Not many difficult questions. How do you define a leader? If you had three job offers in front of you, what would make you choose one over the other?

Systems Analyst (QA) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Cupertino, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cupertino, CA

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in April 2014.

I applied for this position on Craiglist (as far as I can remember), and Advantis contacted me. After a brief phone-call with them, I had an onsite-interview with the secret company in which I had a skills test and a conversation with one of the team-member. Few days after, I had a final phone-call interview with the manager who asked me personality questions. Everything was well organized. Advantis was very friendly, helpful and professional.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation and no promotion possible I was told.

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in January 2014.

The hiring process began with a phone screening from upper managment. He found my resume on Monster.com and started asking question entailing my carrer goals, what I have accomplished, where do I see myself in the future etc. After the phone screening was a formal Skype interview, followed by the initial interview in SF.

Interview Questions
    • How do you see yourself growing every 3, 6, 9, 12 months throughout the company.   Answer Question

Multiple offers

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Advantis Global Services.

Applied on a Tuesday and received a call that day asking why I applied for the job and a little about my resume. At the end of the call, I was asked to come into the office to do an interview. The interview only last 30 minutes and consisted of me asking questions I had. Then I was asked how do I define success, why do I want to be successful, what three skills would make me good at the job, etc. She then told me she thought I would be a great fit for the company and asked if it would be okay to bring in another person to meet me. I said sure however he was in a meeting so she said she would follow up with me the next day to see if he thought I would be a good fit for the company. The following day I received a very vague email saying they were pursuing other candidates.

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Advantis Global Services.

It was informal and fast. They called me five minutes after I applied online and then asked me to come in the following week. I went to their Chicago office for an interview that lasted no more than 20 minutes. They told me I would be a sales person searching Monster for the first 3-6 months, and after that I would move to Account Manger if I was successful.

Interview Questions

I didn't realize how much emphasis they had on sales when I applied there. I wasn't interested.

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 4 days - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in April 2014.

The interview process was standard, my first interview was with a Recruiter and then my second interview was with the Sales Manager. The Recruiter was very professional and made sure you were well prepped for your second interview. Overall, the interview experience was great.

Interview Questions
    • There was no unexpected questions: Why do you want to be in sales? Why you think you would excel in this industry? Why do you want to work at Advantis Global? Convey your drive to be successful.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in February 2014.

Their recruiter contacted me to see if I would be interested. He then invited me in for the first interview with himself, the recruiter. After the first interview, he invited me back to interview again with the sales manager and VP of sales. The process was about 19 days and the recruiter was very easy to communicate with. Overall great experience.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in February 2014.

Called by internal recruiter. Scheduled interview in person with recruiter. Next, met with two account managers. After making it through final round told VP of sales would call and if that went well he would offer a job at the end of the phone call.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  San Jose, CA
    Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Advantis Global Services.

I first got a call from a recruiter asking me a few questions about my resume and experience. She set up an interview for the next week. At the interview I walked in and waited in a conference room. The interviewer came in right on time. It was a very laid-back interview and i was given feedback on my resume and how I could make it better. I was asked questions such as Why do you want to get into sales? Why do you want to work for advents? What are three things that motivate you? I was also asked questions such as What are your favorite TV shows, What do you do for fun? This initial interview is practice for the next interview. I was called back about a week later asking if I would like to come in for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • After I was asked all of the questions, I was asked to give examples for each of my answers. For example, when I was asked what motivates me, I answered, Money motivates me. I had to give an example of why.   Answer Question

I didn't think that I would fit in that environment.

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Advantis Global Services in January 2014.

First is a phone screen with the Hiring manager if you are successful he invites to a face to face interview with him at the office. If the interview goes well he generally invites you to a second interview where you meet the sales manager and the director of sales and a current employee. The second round interview is a lot faster than the first one.

Interview Questions
    • Why are you here? The sales manager hit me with this questions. S   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advantis Global Services

Worked for Advantis Global Services? Contribute to the Community!