Advent Global Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advent Global Solutions

Finance Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (San Francisco, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called and was pretty straight forward. Talked about the company and asked a few questions. I was told my resume would be forwarded to the hiring manager and to wait for a call in the following days. I waited for a call but no call ever came. This company was totally unprofessional and wasted candidates time.

Programmer/Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Chicago, IL) in March 2010.

Interview

C#, SAP technologies

Interview Questions

Negotiation

salary

US Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Advent Global Solutions (Bangalore (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Normal Introduction Round. Then Written Round Just For Formality. 2 More Face-to-Face Round With Head Recruiter & A Team-Leader. Finally, At Last Skype Round Of Interview Conducted Inside The Organisation With A Guy From Texas.

Interview Questions

Boring Workplace. Deadly Envi0ronment.