Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Advent Software
- Client Support Representative (4)
- Associate Software Engineer (2)
- Project Manager (2)
- Director (1)
- Sales Support (1)
- CSM (1)
- Sales Account Executive (1)
- Consultant (1)
- Quality Assurance Engineer II (1)
- Client Advocate (1)
- Support Specialist (1)
- Applications Engineer (1)
- IMG Client Support Representative (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- Client Support Analyst (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Technical Consultant (1)
- FP&A (1)
- Sec Reporting Manager (1)
- Professional Services Consultant (1)
- Data Support Representative (1)
- Finance and Accounting Internship (1)
- Non Specific (1)
- Custom Engineer (1)
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY) in June 2013.
Interviewed with a newly promoted account executive who was going into management. Had secondary interviews with a senior account executive and a sales engineer. The interview process was fairly normal/average, but not having experience selling financial services may have count against you - especially if other candidates come from the financial industry.
- What is an example of a difficult objection that you had to overcome when selling to a prospect? Answer Question
- No OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 1 day – interviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY) in December 2010.
Phone interview with recruiter, hiring manager and spent a half day in their NY office interviewed by a employees of different roles. Review of resume, presentation skills, technical and business knowledge.Interview questions consisted of determining problem solving skills and how you would handle different workplace situations and personalities.
- Describe a particular problem you encountered and how you solved it. Answer Question
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceEasy Interview
The process took 1 day – interviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY) in September 2010.
I just had my initial interview with Advent Software. As a candidate for the New York office, what can I expect as far as the interview process and training should I get the job?
- I was asked about my experience. 1 Answer