Advent Software Interview Questions in New York City, NY

Updated Jul 9, 2015

Sales Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY) in June 2013.

Interview

Interviewed with a newly promoted account executive who was going into management. Had secondary interviews with a senior account executive and a sales engineer. The interview process was fairly normal/average, but not having experience selling financial services may have count against you - especially if other candidates come from the financial industry.

Interview Questions

• What is an example of a difficult objection that you had to overcome when selling to a prospect?   Answer Question

Professional Services Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, hiring manager and spent a half day in their NY office interviewed by a employees of different roles. Review of resume, presentation skills, technical and business knowledge.Interview questions consisted of determining problem solving skills and how you would handle different workplace situations and personalities.

Interview Questions

• Describe a particular problem you encountered and how you solved it.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Advent Software (New York, NY) in September 2010.

Interview

I just had my initial interview with Advent Software. As a candidate for the New York office, what can I expect as far as the interview process and training should I get the job?

Interview Questions

• I was asked about my experience.   1 Answer