Adventist Health

5 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

Clinical Systems Analyst

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 months - interviewed at Adventist Health.

Interview Details – Fantastic and really smooth process, facilities are nice and they ask pretty relevant questions.

Interview Question – Tools used to perform job duties   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Systems Administrator Associate Interview

Systems Administrator Associate
Roseville, CA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adventist Health in November 2009.

Interview Details – They ask you basic questions such as: Why do you want to leave your current company, work experience, worst mistake you ever made, one of your greatest achievements, how do you deal with difficult situations in the workplace, etc

Negotiation Details – Non negotiable. I accepted the salary and working hours since I needed to get a job.

PC Support Technician Interview

PC Support Technician
Hanford, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adventist Health in March 2012.

Interview Details – Online application then after that you will get a call for first interview then if you go past that you get a panel interview then TB testing and physical and youre hired!

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Assistant Interview

Assistant

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Adventist Health in March 2011.

Interview Details – The interviewers were nice, and the process was laid back. I went through 3 interviews in just a few days. The recruiter interview was the most difficult. Much like an interrogation.

Interview Question – None of the questions were unexpected.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – N/A

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Adventist Health in January 2009.

Interview Details – one phone interview and then a face-to-face interview

Interview Question – How do you read this report? If you were creating this report, what target would you put?   Answer Question

Worked for Adventist Health? Contribute to the Community!