Adventist Health

www.adventisthealth.org

Adventist Health Interview Questions

2.8

Clinical Systems Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Adventist Health.

Fantastic and really smooth process, facilities are nice and they ask pretty relevant questions.

N/A

Systems Administrator Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Roseville, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adventist Health in November 2009.

They ask you basic questions such as: Why do you want to leave your current company, work experience, worst mistake you ever made, one of your greatest achievements, how do you deal with difficult situations in the workplace, etc

Non negotiable. I accepted the salary and working hours since I needed to get a job.

PC Support Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hanford, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanford, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adventist Health in March 2012.

Online application then after that you will get a call for first interview then if you go past that you get a panel interview then TB testing and physical and youre hired!

Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Adventist Health in March 2011.

The interviewers were nice, and the process was laid back. I went through 3 interviews in just a few days. The recruiter interview was the most difficult. Much like an interrogation.

N/A

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Adventist Health in January 2009.

one phone interview and then a face-to-face interview

Interview Questions
    • How do you read this report? If you were creating this report, what target would you put?   Answer Question

Worked for Adventist Health? Contribute to the Community!