Adventist Health System

Updated Nov 10, 2014
Updated Nov 10, 2014

3.1

Analyst Interview

Interview

Interview and quick callback, Lead to another followup interview, they had a committee that interviewed me, ask me lots of questions about work and my life. Heard back within a week or so and then started the next week after. overall I would say it was quick and easy compared to other companies that I had interviewed with in the past, I would say it definitely made the transition easier for me.

Senior QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Adventist Health System (Altamonte Springs, FL).

Interview

Got interview in 1 day, went through Recruiter. 1st Round was Interview with QA manager which took 45 minutes. Immediately called for 2nd in person round. Very very sophisticated and time bound interview process, I was impressed with it. They called from 9am to Noon. Met with Dev manager and IT manager for 1 hr. 30 mins with QA team, 30 mins with HR, 30 mins with QA Manager again and last 30 mins with Director. Very systematic process.

Interview Questions

• What was the mistake you made in last job and what price did you pay for it, asked by Director. Overall interview was experience and situation based   Answer Question

Benefits were not very impressive and most important their vacation system is not at all good. They have a pool of days (including vacation, sick and govt holidays) not good, and you cant take more than 5 days in a row. No roll over policy of vacation days left.

Customer Service Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adventist Health System (Altamonte Springs, FL) in February 2014.

Interview

I was called to meet with my potential manager for an interview. Met in a small meeting room where they asked me a couple questions about taking difficult calls . The manager went on to tell me about the position , had me to take a survey and gave me a tour of the building. Everything went great , manager told me that I would be hearing from them later on that day. Minutes later received a call from the HR department at the Altamonte location requesting to have a follow -up interview. Came in for the interview received more information about the position asked more questions.

Interview Questions

• All questions that were asked were pretty fair and average.   Answer Question

Applications Analysis Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Adventist Health System (Lake Mary, FL).

Interview

NA

Negotiation

Was told that it was a better job comparibly

Finance Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Adventist Health System.

Interview

Came to my school and interviewed students. Within a month I was offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Usual questions: Goals, most difficult task presented with, how I handled it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation. Great program!!

Unit Secretary Interview

Application

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adventist Health System (Bolingbrook, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

After 6 months of filing out multiple online applications, for any position I though I might qualify for, at multiple locations within the organazations I received a message asking if I was still interested in "said " position to call back. Weird thing was that the message wasn't for me. I called and left a message explaingin this with the thought that must have just said the worng number because they called my number. It was a month alter befroe I got a call fron the HR assistant to come in and interview for a 2 day a pay peroid Registar position. Once in for the interview the interviewer offer me a full time Unit secretary position based on 10 plus years experience. I came in the next day to interview with the Nurse Manager which was more like a informational seesion of the unit. Three days later I received a offer.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were faced with a difficult siuation at work   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was no room to negotiate. When I asked if I was comensated for my work/educational experience I was simly told yes.

Clinical Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Adventist Health System (Winter Park, FL) in March 2009.

Interview

I applied via the company website and was contacted soon thereafter. The interview process was smooth and the interview itself was not stressful.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for a higher salary but not as much as I wanted.

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Adventist Health System in March 2012.

Interview

Phone screening and in-person interview with hiring manager and HR rep. HR was very friendly and asked all sorts of questions (re: my goals and priorities, general review of my work history and experience).

In response to my thank you email after the interview, the hiring manager emailed back that they would be making a decision and contacting me in about a week. But they never never got back to me about a decision.

Interview Questions

• All in-person questions with the hiring manager were almost all behavioral (tell us about a time when you...).   Answer Question

Implementation Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adventist Health System in March 2012.

Interview

Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

• I don't remember any difficult questions. Possibly the constant use of acronyms.   1 Answer

Money was not as agreed with recruiter. Was a significant amount less than I currently make.

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Adventist Health System in February 2012.

Interview

Initially communication with hiring manager. Interview went ok. Lots of questions on how to handle various situations and what i did at my previous job. Also big impetus on IT skills and knowledge of medical field.

Interview Questions

• Tell us more about your previous job and how you handled difficult situations   Answer Question