Adventist Health System Interview Questions & Reviews

3.1

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Altamonte Springs, FL
    Anonymous Employee in Altamonte Springs, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Adventist Health System in February 2014.

I was called to meet with my potential manager for an interview. Met in a small meeting room where they asked me a couple questions about taking difficult calls . The manager went on to tell me about the position , had me to take a survey and gave me a tour of the building. Everything went great , manager told me that I would be hearing from them later on that day. Minutes later received a call from the HR department at the Altamonte location requesting to have a follow -up interview. Came in for the interview received more information about the position asked more questions.

Interview Questions
    • All questions that were asked were pretty fair and average.   Answer Question

Applications Analysis Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Lake Mary, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lake Mary, FL

I interviewed through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Adventist Health System.

NA

Was told that it was a better job comparibly

Finance Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Adventist Health System.

Came to my school and interviewed students. Within a month I was offered the position.

Interview Questions
    • Usual questions: Goals, most difficult task presented with, how I handled it.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Great program!!

Clinical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Winter Park, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Winter Park, FL

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at Adventist Health System in March 2009.

I applied via the company website and was contacted soon thereafter. The interview process was smooth and the interview itself was not stressful.

Interview Questions
    I was able to negotiate for a higher salary but not as much as I wanted.

Unit Secretary Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bolingbrook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bolingbrook, IL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adventist Health System in January 2011.

After 6 months of filing out multiple online applications, for any position I though I might qualify for, at multiple locations within the organazations I received a message asking if I was still interested in "said " position to call back. Weird thing was that the message wasn't for me. I called and left a message explaingin this with the thought that must have just said the worng number because they called my number. It was a month alter befroe I got a call fron the HR assistant to come in and interview for a 2 day a pay peroid Registar position. Once in for the interview the interviewer offer me a full time Unit secretary position based on 10 plus years experience. I came in the next day to interview with the Nurse Manager which was more like a informational seesion of the unit. Three days later I received a offer.

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you were faced with a difficult siuation at work   Answer Question
    There was no room to negotiate. When I asked if I was comensated for my work/educational experience I was simly told yes.

Consultant Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Adventist Health System in March 2012.

Phone screening and in-person interview with hiring manager and HR rep. HR was very friendly and asked all sorts of questions (re: my goals and priorities, general review of my work history and experience).

In response to my thank you email after the interview, the hiring manager emailed back that they would be making a decision and contacting me in about a week. But they never never got back to me about a decision.

Interview Questions
    • All in-person questions with the hiring manager were almost all behavioral (tell us about a time when you...).   Answer Question

Manager Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Adventist Health System in March 2011.

the entire process from when i applied to when an offer was made spanned over a 8 week period. i had two over the phone interviews with the hiring manager/director over a 2 week period. then i didn't hear anything for a couple weeks. i then received a call to interview with the team. during this interview, i had a panel type q&a and had to give a presentation. after that interview it took the hiring manager about three weeks to get back with me. my advice would be to research behavioral types of questions and have very defined/concrete answers.

Interview Questions
    Do your homework to get a competitive salary.

Implementation Analyst Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adventist Health System in March 2012.

Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions
    • I don't remember any difficult questions. Possibly the constant use of acronyms.   View Answer

Money was not as agreed with recruiter. Was a significant amount less than I currently make.

Financial Analyst Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Adventist Health System in February 2012.

Initially communication with hiring manager. Interview went ok. Lots of questions on how to handle various situations and what i did at my previous job. Also big impetus on IT skills and knowledge of medical field.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us more about your previous job and how you handled difficult situations   Answer Question

Worked for Adventist Health System? Contribute to the Community!