Adventist HealthCare Interview Questions

2.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adventist HealthCare

Psychiatric Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Applied online and was emailed by an LCSW a few days later asking me to come in for an interview. They were very flexible, I was a student at the time and needed to change my interview time. Very relaxed interview, fairly typical for this type of work. Most questions were scenarios that you had to answer how you would handle. Not a bad experience, but decided that the job wasn't for me.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a child that became physically aggressive in a mental health facility setting?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, received a phone call from HR within 48 hours and communicated several times with the HR department. Prior to even having an in-person interview, I was asked to provide references and about 2 months later I was contacted for an in-person interview.

Interview Questions

• They use behavioral type interview questions with a panel of several individuals each asking different questions. I can't recall any of the specific questions many were standard type questions - describe a time where you were involved in team project, describe a time where you used your initiative to start a project.   Answer Question

Assistant Director Interview

Interview

Go through the Human Resources dept. and fill out a job application. Go through there interviewing process. Then if you clear their process and you are satisfied with their process, then you would have a potentual interview with the department you are applying for. If the dept you are applying for wants to pursue you further, then refferals may be requested.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had a disagreement with a fellow employee?   Answer Question

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare (Rockville, MD) in December 2010.

Interview

I sent my resume to a recruiter. She thought I was an excellent fit for a position at Adventist that had been open for several months. I do not live in the Rockville area, but I was willing to relocate for the right opportunity. I had an initial phone interview with the Recruiting Director. She was very knowledgeable about the position and recommended me for an in-person. She did ask how it would take for me to relocated and how much time did I need for an in-person interview. She said the company would pay for the flight and that if I didn't have t sell my house, then they would be able to relocated me. She said the salary was $80-95k. I thought that was a little low for the DC area. I then had a panel phone interview with the HR manager, HRIS manager and PeopleSoft developer. They seemed to be impressed with my experience but seemed eerie of having to relocate me. The interview was only an hour and I found myself rushing through some answers because we wasted almost 30 min talking about previous experience. I was told by the recruiter that I was not selected to move forward in the process because I didn't have enough experience writing reports in PeopleSoft. Sounded like a fluke to me since I have over 8 years experience. She also stated that the relocation had become a much bigger issue that originally stated.

Physician Staff Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in July 2011.

Interview

Initial screen by staffing company followed up by meeting key individuals within senior management and those with whom I would work on a daily basis. All I met were friendly and knowledgeable, committed to the organization's goals and mission. Discussion was open and any questions were answered. Tour of facility was included.

Interview Questions

• Experience providing inpatient hospital care, with availability for on-call coverage to admitted, service and emergency room patients.   Answer Question

While strongly inclined to take a new position, relative my my current position, there would have been too great an impact on volunteer activities I highly value and saw would have been negatively affected.