Adventist HealthCare

Relevance Date Difficulty

Assistant Director Interview

Assistant Director

Interviewed at Adventist HealthCare

Interview Details – Go through the Human Resources dept. and fill out a job application. Go through there interviewing process. Then if you clear their process and you are satisfied with their process, then you would have a potentual interview with the department you are applying for. If the dept you are applying for wants to pursue you further, then refferals may be requested.

Interview Question – What would you do if you had a disagreement with a fellow employee?   Answer Question

HRIS Analyst Interview

HRIS Analyst
Rockville, MD

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in December 2010.

Interview Details – I sent my resume to a recruiter. She thought I was an excellent fit for a position at Adventist that had been open for several months. I do not live in the Rockville area, but I was willing to relocate for the right opportunity. I had an initial phone interview with the Recruiting Director. She was very knowledgeable about the position and recommended me for an in-person. She did ask how it would take for me to relocated and how much time did I need for an in-person interview. She said the company would pay for the flight and that if I didn't have t sell my house, then they would be able to relocated me. She said the salary was $80-95k. I thought that was a little low for the DC area.

I then had a panel phone interview with the HR manager, HRIS manager and PeopleSoft developer. They seemed to be impressed with my experience but seemed eerie of having to relocate me. The interview was only an hour and I found myself rushing through some answers because we wasted almost 30 min talking about previous experience.

I was told by the recruiter that I was not selected to move forward in the process because I didn't have enough experience writing reports in PeopleSoft. Sounded like a fluke to me since I have over 8 years experience. She also stated that the relocation had become a much bigger issue that originally stated.

Interview Questions

Physician Staff Interview

Physician Staff

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took a day - interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in July 2011.

Interview Details – Initial screen by staffing company followed up by meeting key individuals within senior management and those with whom I would work on a daily basis. All I met were friendly and knowledgeable, committed to the organization's goals and mission. Discussion was open and any questions were answered. Tour of facility was included.

Interview Question – Experience providing inpatient hospital care, with availability for on-call coverage to admitted, service and emergency room patients.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – While strongly inclined to take a new position, relative my my current position, there would have been too great an impact on volunteer activities I highly value and saw would have been negatively affected.

Worked for Adventist HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!