Adventist HealthCare Interview Questions & Reviews in Rockville, MD

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

HRIS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Adventist HealthCare in December 2010.

I sent my resume to a recruiter. She thought I was an excellent fit for a position at Adventist that had been open for several months. I do not live in the Rockville area, but I was willing to relocate for the right opportunity. I had an initial phone interview with the Recruiting Director. She was very knowledgeable about the position and recommended me for an in-person. She did ask how it would take for me to relocated and how much time did I need for an in-person interview. She said the company would pay for the flight and that if I didn't have t sell my house, then they would be able to relocated me. She said the salary was $80-95k. I thought that was a little low for the DC area.

I then had a panel phone interview with the HR manager, HRIS manager and PeopleSoft developer. They seemed to be impressed with my experience but seemed eerie of having to relocate me. The interview was only an hour and I found myself rushing through some answers because we wasted almost 30 min talking about previous experience.

I was told by the recruiter that I was not selected to move forward in the process because I didn't have enough experience writing reports in PeopleSoft. Sounded like a fluke to me since I have over 8 years experience. She also stated that the relocation had become a much bigger issue that originally stated.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adventist HealthCare

Worked for Adventist HealthCare? Contribute to the Community!