Adverplex Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adverplex

Quantitative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Boston, MA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 months - interviewed at Adverplex in April 2012.

They love their brainteasers. I was disappointed that they never offered to pay for my travel expenses to Boston, or when I was at the office they never gave me a tour. Otherwise everyone was friendly (except one). Know your math brain teasers for this position.

Interview Questions
    • There are a ton online, the 100 doors question, pirates dilemma ect.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Adverplex in July 2011.

Initial contact was a scheduled phone interview with a current Adverplex software engineer. It lasted an hour and consisted of a coding exercise, questions on data structures and general computer science, and a question and answer period. The coding exercise was administered via a shared online document. Based on my performance in this interview I was rejected.

Interview Questions
    • Coding exercise: return the summation of a list of line-separated numbers from a text file.   View Answers (2)

Worked for Adverplex? Contribute to the Community!