Advisory Board Account Manager Interview Questions

2.0

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Advisory Board in August 2014.

Was referred by a current employee, not sure if that sped up the process or not... I received an email about a week after sending in my resume asking to set up an interview over Skype/Facetime/etc. The interview was a week later and ended up being a phone interview due to "technical problems". The questions were very standard, "why did you choose the school you went to", "how do you stay organized", "what are your career goals", etc, etc.

Interview Questions
  • No difficult questions, just be prepared to explain how your previous experience can contribute to the position.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advisory Board in August 2012.

Applied online and heard back within the next day to schedule a phone interview. I got that over with pretty quickly, and my lady asked pretty standard questions, she was pretty young herself. I didn't feel like I did particularly well, I was a bit rusty, but I still was invited back for an in-person interview.

That interview was with 2 people who basically asked the same questions and I never really got the feeling like they were really interested. It seemed like they were just going through the questions, but they weren't really engaged. Questions were easy and similar to the phone interview. That lasted only 20 minutes or so, and that was it.
    Few days later I got a rejection email.

Interview Questions
    • Very easy, was just going through my resume, asking basic questions.   Answer Question