Advisory Board Account Manager Interview Questions

Updated Jul 19, 2015

2.3

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in May 2015.

Interview

My first step was a call with someone from HR to review the positions and see if there were any other roles available that might be a good fit. From there, I had two Skype interviews for two different roles. The next step would have been to travel to the office for a series of in-person interviews, but I was not chosen to advance

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in August 2014.

Interview

Was referred by a current employee, not sure if that sped up the process or not... I received an email about a week after sending in my resume asking to set up an interview over Skype/Facetime/etc. The interview was a week later and ended up being a phone interview due to "technical problems". The questions were very standard, "why did you choose the school you went to", "how do you stay organized", "what are your career goals", etc, etc.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, just be prepared to explain how your previous experience can contribute to the position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in August 2012.

Interview

Applied online and heard back within the next day to schedule a phone interview. I got that over with pretty quickly, and my lady asked pretty standard questions, she was pretty young herself. I didn't feel like I did particularly well, I was a bit rusty, but I still was invited back for an in-person interview. That interview was with 2 people who basically asked the same questions and I never really got the feeling like they were really interested. It seemed like they were just going through the questions, but they weren't really engaged. Questions were easy and similar to the phone interview. That lasted only 20 minutes or so, and that was it. Few days later I got a rejection email.

Interview Questions

• Very easy, was just going through my resume, asking basic questions.   Answer Question