Advisory Board

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Executive Assistant Interview

Executive Assistant

I applied online and interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview Details – The process was quite seamless; I submitted my application and within a week or so was contacted by someone in their Career Management department for a first round phone interview. After reading some reviews on the company and the company culture during my research, I was a bit hesitant to go through with the process, but decide to interview anyway. During my phone interview, I was asked very standard questions and my interviewer was friendly and seemed interested in my background. Though I wasn't chosen for the next round, I wasn't too surprised or bummed -- I don't think I would like or could be a good fit for the company culture.

I will say that I am pleased with their recruiting process -- the staff I corresponded with were quite responsive... something you don't usually expect from such a large company.

Interview Question – Nothing surprising or out of the norm.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Advisory Board

Worked for Advisory Board? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advisory Board Executive Assistant interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Advisory Board employees and interview candidates.