Advisory Board Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Aug 7, 2014

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Advisory Board.

The process was quite seamless; I submitted my application and within a week or so was contacted by someone in their Career Management department for a first round phone interview. After reading some reviews on the company and the company culture during my research, I was a bit hesitant to go through with the process, but decide to interview anyway. During my phone interview, I was asked very standard questions and my interviewer was friendly and seemed interested in my background. Though I wasn't chosen for the next round, I wasn't too surprised or bummed -- I don't think I would like or could be a good fit for the company culture.

I will say that I am pleased with their recruiting process -- the staff I corresponded with were quite responsive... something you don't usually expect from such a large company.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advisory Board in February 2013.

Went through a series of steps: Online application, first round phone interview, second round phone interview, in-office interview. Was relatively straightforward, and everyone I interacted with was very friendly and easy-going.