Advisory Board Business Analyst, Global Performance Technologies Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Business Analyst, Global Performance Technologies Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board in April 2012.

Interview

I applied through the company's website. Two weeks later I received an email asking to setup an initial interview with HR. Two weeks after that had the phone interview. The questions were basic all revolved around my resume. They asked for a rundown of my resume. With a few "tell me about a time when..." type of questions. The interviewer was professional, and was very enthusiastic were answering my questions about the company. Overall, it was straight forward process. I was told in the interview that I would be contacted within two weeks as to whether or not there would be a second round interview. It was a month before I hear from them again.

Interview Questions