Advisory Board

www.advisory.com
  www.advisory.com

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Junior Executive Assistant Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Advisory Board.

I applied online for this position and was contacted by a member of their recruiting team to set up an initial phone interview. At first the process was slow as we emailed back and forth a few times to set up the best date for the interview.

The day of the interview I received a call approximately 30 mins before asking me if I could reschedule because the woman who was supposed to interview me was "sick". I rescheduled my phone interview for the following day and had a 30 mn interview with the HR professional - pretty standard, asked about my education and allowed me to walk her through my resume, give details about each experience. She also asked "Why do you want to work for the Advisory Board"

Interview Questions
  • Nothing too difficult or unexpected. Very standard interview questions.   Answer Question