Advisory Board Marketing Coordinator Interview Questions

2.0

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in January 2014.

Interview

Great conversation and interesting position but the recruiter never emailed me back after she requested I send her my salary requirements. Even if they weren't interested in talking again, it would have been nice for her to respond.

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in September 2011.

Interview

I was told that my interview was at 9:30 am and I would be meeting with one person. After this interview, I was told I had to come back at 3:30 pm to meet with a manager. After wasting half a day waiting in a nearby Starbucks, I returned to the office for the second interview. The manager was clearly not giving me her full attention and talked about her upcoming wedding. She ended the interview abruptly because she had to prepare for a phone call. The whole experience was completely unorganized.

Interview Questions

• What is the toughest criticism you have ever received?   Answer Question