Advisory Board New Product Development Analyst Interview Questions

New Product Development Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview

I applied for a position in the New Product Development department and was contacted to set up an interview for the Dedicated Analyst Position instead, which I accepted. I first had a phone screen and was then invited to continue to the next step, which I told was a Skype interview with a Manager in the Survey Solutions division. During this time, I communicated with two different people, neither of whom identified what position they held in regards to recruiting. Nevertheless, 5 hours before my Skype interview, I was informed it would be a phone interview and most likely case-style questions. I prepped with the case material provided for review and the interview turned out to be entirely behavioral questions. I was then invited for the third round of interviews at the office with another member of the Survey Solutions division. Interview was okay, but it was less of a conversation and more of my interviewer reading questions off of a sheet. I didn't hear from them from a month regarding the position (which, by that time, I assumed I hadn't gotten) when I finally heard back from one of the two people with whom I had been communicating. She was very apologetic for not having gotten back to me earlier. SUMMARY: nice company, nice people, but extremely disorganized.

Interview Questions

• They gave me five aspects of the position and asked me to rank them from 1-5 in order of how much I would like doing them. Twice.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Analyst New Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in February 2014.

Interview

The interviewer called me 10 minutes late. Basic questions like walk me through your resume, Why ABC, my strengths It was kind of weird. She asked me questions about research - a research project, challenges while performing research my undergrad major and school, graduate school and program. Irrelevant questions and I didn't get to really talk about anything I wanted to.

Interview Questions

• Favorite subject in my undergrad   1 Answer