Advisory Board

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Advisory Board in June 2012.

The interview process was exhaustive but thorough consisting of initial screening interview with HR, 2 phone interviews with Director and VP level Management, a 4 hour in-house interview, and lastly a Executive level interview from HQ in D.C.

Interview Questions
  • Describe Agile Development from the Product perspective.   View Answer
After such an exhaustive interview process you will likely want to jump at the offer, but take your time and consider your situation.

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Product Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Advisory Board in October 2010.

I applied online for the position and was emailed three days later requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was basic behavioral questions and the recruiter answered several of my questions. Salary was discussed as well as avaliability. At the end of the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. Had two 1:1 interviews which both lasted about an hour each (slotted for 45 minutes). Interview consisted of questions regarding my past job experiences, what I can bring to the company, case study, and what the role would be like on a daily basis. One week after the interview, received a phone call asking if my timeline had changed and provided me an update on the position as well. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions
    • How would you speak to a client to do a line extension?   Answer Question