Advisory Board Product Manager Interview Questions

Updated Feb 21, 2015

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Advisory Board (Boston, MA) in January 2015.

Interview

The telephone interview takes only 20 min, this is just a basis background check, but my communication skills is bad, I talked a long time with my experience, but the interviewer has no interest on that, I should be concise about that, and change the topic to other direction. After that, the interviewer just ask what programming language I can, and then let me ask question about them.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Advisory Board (Austin, TX) in June 2012.

Interview

The interview process was exhaustive but thorough consisting of initial screening interview with HR, 2 phone interviews with Director and VP level Management, a 4 hour in-house interview, and lastly a Executive level interview from HQ in D.C.

Interview Questions

• Describe Agile Development from the Product perspective.   1 Answer

Negotiation

After such an exhaustive interview process you will likely want to jump at the offer, but take your time and consider your situation.

Product Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Advisory Board in October 2010.

Interview

I applied online for the position and was emailed three days later requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was basic behavioral questions and the recruiter answered several of my questions. Salary was discussed as well as avaliability. At the end of the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. Had two 1:1 interviews which both lasted about an hour each (slotted for 45 minutes). Interview consisted of questions regarding my past job experiences, what I can bring to the company, case study, and what the role would be like on a daily basis. One week after the interview, received a phone call asking if my timeline had changed and provided me an update on the position as well. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Questions

• How would you speak to a client to do a line extension?   Answer Question