Advisory Board

Relevance Date Difficulty

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager
Austin, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Advisory Board in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process was exhaustive but thorough consisting of initial screening interview with HR, 2 phone interviews with Director and VP level Management, a 4 hour in-house interview, and lastly a Executive level interview from HQ in D.C.

Interview Question – Describe Agile Development from the Product perspective.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – After such an exhaustive interview process you will likely want to jump at the offer, but take your time and consider your situation.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Product Manager Interview

Product Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Advisory Board in October 2010.

Interview Details – I applied online for the position and was emailed three days later requesting a phone interview. The phone interview was basic behavioral questions and the recruiter answered several of my questions. Salary was discussed as well as avaliability. At the end of the phone interview, I was asked to come in for an in person interview. Had two 1:1 interviews which both lasted about an hour each (slotted for 45 minutes). Interview consisted of questions regarding my past job experiences, what I can bring to the company, case study, and what the role would be like on a daily basis. One week after the interview, received a phone call asking if my timeline had changed and provided me an update on the position as well. Still waiting to hear back.

Interview Question – How would you speak to a client to do a line extension?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Advisory Board

Worked for Advisory Board? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advisory Board Product Manager interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Advisory Board employees and interview candidates.