Advisory Board

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Difficult Interview

Austin, TX

I applied online - interviewed at Advisory Board in August 2011.

Interview Details – Hiring process took a long time ( several months). Had to go through a phone screen, then an interview with four different managers (one hour each). I was not impressed with the screening and interview process, but I was impressed with one of the interviewers.

Interview Question – Why should we be excited about hiring you?   Answer Question

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Advisory Board in July 2010.

Interview Details – HR phone screen, one on one phone

Interview Questions

Project Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview Details – Sent in resume. Had on-campus interview, asked for second round interview at HQ. Checked in at HQ and had my name scratched off of a list of over 40 people. Waited in the waiting room for 15 minutes over my start time and watched (not lying) 15 interviewees walk out. They must have a huge turnover. Not worth it for the 35k/yr living in D.C.

Interview Question – What motivates you   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advisory Board

Worked for Advisory Board? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advisory Board Project Manager interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Advisory Board employees and interview candidates.