Advisory Board

Advisory Board Recruiting Coordinator Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Advisory Board.

Applied online and got appointment for phone interview. They asked the usual behavioral questions: Tell me about yourself, Name of of your biggest challenges and how did you manage... Interviewer seemed very desintersted. It was over quick, 30 min. tops. I didn't get the job but think it was for the better...

Interview Questions
  • Since it was a routine interview, there was nothing unexpected. Can easily be prepared for.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Advisory Board in May 2012.

Basic phone interview questions. Told me the job was already filled. I went to interview for a second job, in person, and they told me that one was already filled as well. Endless passing around. It didn't seem like they wanted to hire me, they were just asking questions to ask them.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

I applied through college or university. The process took a weekinterviewed at Advisory Board in April 2010.

I applied to a different job in the company but they decided to give me a phone interview for a recruiting coordinator position instead. The interviewer just asked to go through my resume and describe each part. I am a recent college graduate and when asked about GPA, my 3.1 from a top university was apparently not what they were looking for.

Recruiting Coordinator Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Advisory Board in April 2012.

broad some what simple questions. describe what you like about your college, how do you plan out your time? what do you know about the company and explain how you would describe it to another person. The woman conducting my phone interview was very pleasant and polite.

Interview Questions
    • Describe how you have been going about your career search?   Answer Question