Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Advisory Board
- Marketing Associate (100)
- Business Analyst (44)
- Sales and Marketing Associate (43)
- Research Associate (40)
- Research Analyst (33)
- Analyst (33)
- Senior Analyst (19)
- Dedicated Advisor (19)
- Coordinator (18)
- Account Management Associate (17)
- Consultant (15)
- Software Engineer (11)
- Syndicated Research Analyst (10)
- Analyst, Research and Insights (9)
- Associate (8)
- Associate Director (8)
- Healthcare Consultant (7)
- Research and Insights Analyst (7)
- Health Care Consultant (7)
- Recruiting Coordinator (4)
- Director (4)
- Senior Software Engineer (3)
- Senior Consultant (3)
- Senior Business Analyst (3)
- Senior Director (3)
- Project Manager (3)
- Associate Director, Business Development (3)
- Strategic Research Consultant (3)
- Product Manager (3)
- Marketing Coordinator (2)
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in August 2013.
1st round phone interview, on-site interview with 3 staff members, behavioral, writing test, cases. Staff seemed engaged in the process but seemed to place minimal importance on the behavioral interview. cases were fairly easy and open-ended.
- If you were the President of your university what would you change? Answer Question
Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board
Research InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult InterviewNo OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
The process took 3 weeks – interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in July 2010.
Applied online and was scheduled a phone interview a week later. The first interview went really well, but it was for the Marketing Associate position. When I told the interviewer that I was more interested in research she put my name down for a second interview for the research position. The phone interview for the research position was no more than 10 minutes before the new interviewer asked me to come to D.C.
The company paid my fight down and set up three interviews and a writing test. The writing test was writing a memo.
The company seemed more like a beauty run way than an actual workplace.