Advisory Board Research Interview Questions

3.5

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in August 2013.

Interview

1st round phone interview, on-site interview with 3 staff members, behavioral, writing test, cases. Staff seemed engaged in the process but seemed to place minimal importance on the behavioral interview. cases were fairly easy and open-ended.

Interview Questions

• If you were the President of your university what would you change?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Advisory Board

Research Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Advisory Board (Washington, DC) in July 2010.

Interview

Applied online and was scheduled a phone interview a week later. The first interview went really well, but it was for the Marketing Associate position. When I told the interviewer that I was more interested in research she put my name down for a second interview for the research position. The phone interview for the research position was no more than 10 minutes before the new interviewer asked me to come to D.C. The company paid my fight down and set up three interviews and a writing test. The writing test was writing a memo. The company seemed more like a beauty run way than an actual workplace.

Interview Questions