Advisory Board

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Washington, DC

I applied through an employee referral and interviewed at Advisory Board.

Interview Details – I was recommend by an Senior Employee to interview for a Development position. Called by outside recruiter who set telephone discussion and then numerous face to face meetings.
I had two satellite conference's and 4 face to face meetings.

Interview Question – There were no difficult questions, in fact i was disappointed at the elementary and inexperienced senior executives in interacted with. These were very young kids and a short unimpressive Chief Marketing Officer, who clearly had never worker in healthcare outside of this organization. The leadership was uninspiring..   View Answer

Reason for Declining – No challenge and child uninspired leadershio

Senior Director Interview

Senior Director
Washington, DC

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Advisory Board in January 2009.

Interview Details – All first interviews are run through Career Management. They vet you first and if you are a strong candidate, you then go through a series of interviews in 30 minute segments with 4 or 5 leaders. This is for the Associate Director level and above - not sure about lower level positions.

Interview Question – Sell me something - anything - your choice, just sell me on it - can be an idea or a product.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Always negotiate! I did not at first and it was very hard to negotiate once I accepted the position.

Worked for Advisory Board? Contribute to the Community!