Advocate Health Care

Advocate Health Care Interview Questions

Updated Dec 17, 2014
Updated Dec 17, 2014

Senior Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advocate Health Care.

Great communication and follow-up with HR as well as hiring manager. Very flexible with my schedule and availability. Quick process and very organised on all fronts. One of the better interviewing processes I've been through.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, it was your standard interview.   Answer Question
    Great

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Advocate Health Care.

Applied online. Received a phone call interview about a month and a half later. Followed by an interview with the human resource recruiter, the floor manager, and then a panel interview.

Registered Nurse Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Advocate Health Care.

First meet with HR who discusses the job and pay. Same day I met with the manager of the unit I applied for and had a 1:1 interview with her where she discussed my past experience and what I would do in certain scenarios. A few days later I came back and had a peer interview with 2 nurse leaders and a nursing assistance who asked me questions regarding how I interact in the workplace and about personality etc.

Interview Questions
    • How do you go about prioritizing your patient workload for the day?   Answer Question
    At the time, I was not in a position to negotiate.

Fitness Specialist Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advocate Health Care.

Tough to get in. First 5 qualified candidates are interviewed. If no one is selected, the next 5 qualified candidates repeat the process. HR interview. Hiring manager interview. Peer interview panel. Questions are all service related.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time you saw a coworker do something unethical. What did you do?   Answer Question

PT Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Advocate Health Care.

Group interview and manager interview, HR interview

Interview Questions
    • Name a situation when you made a mistake and how you rectified the situation.   Answer Question
    Tricky they will use comp ratios from other sites and facilities to negotiate your rate down. You must be able to explain the value you are seeking, you must describe responsibility and tie your value to your job.

Customer Service Interview

interviewed at Advocate Health Care in November 2013.

went through kelly services, it was pretty easy. applied and called them, they put me on this list, and once they had a new class starting they called me with the start date. I took a TB test drug test and all. Them completed 4 online testing. It wasnt hard.

Interview Questions
    • How would you deal with a patient who is yelling and screaming at you   Answer Question

Medical Assistant Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Advocate Health Care in August 2012.

Apply online, personality test (lie or you will be denied from any hires for a minimum of 6 months), recruiting event, phone interview, in person interview by management and 2 doctors and staff for the first in person interview, second interview interview by management, doctor and RN. Then a mandatory training session to learn about advocate and orientation. Also drug testing, etc. Then you may start.

Interview Questions
    • How have you handled disagreements in the workplace? In the past have you ever found yourself doing something not in your job description, how did you handle it?   Answer Question
    No. Medical assistant with 1 year less experience is paid the same as myself.

Contact Center Agent I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a weekinterviewed at Advocate Health Care in March 2012.

Applied online, got a call from HR, did a face to face interview with HR, did another quick interview with the department supervisor and got an offer. Basic questions, why advocate, why this job, etc...

Interview Questions
    No negotiation at all, they don't care about your education and your previous experience.

Medical Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Libertyville, IL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Advocate Health Care in August 2011.

Applied online. Received phone call next day for brief phone interview. Then was phone interviewed again by that persons manager. Then did 1:1 interview with the hiring manager. 1 week later was asked back to job shadow. The HR department was very friendly and helpful.
    HR asked about strengths, weakness, what I consider good customer service, where I see myself in 5 years. The manager asked more technical questions like what software and equipment I was familiar with, shifts I would be available.

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advocate Health Care in July 2011.

The communication with HR was good, however with the hiring mgr wasn't that great.