Advocate Health Care

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Operations Improvement Consultant III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Advocate Health Care in January 2011.

Was interviewed by 2 people (Management Selection Consultant and Director of Ops).
    Thought the interview with both people went very well and the Director even commented that she knew I could definetely do the job and do it well. I applied for the position 4 months earlier and I asked if they were interviewing actively and I was told they were conducting 1-2 interviews per month and have not found anyone that they felt was a good fit with their executive team. Several days later I received a form letter email indicating they were going to pursue other candidates and the job was reposted again on the job sites. Also I Interviewed for a lower level position 2 years earlier with this same group and the Director said my name looked familiar but until she entered the room and saw me in person that she then remembered me. I asked via email for feedback regarding my interview and received no response from either person which I thought was very rude. Not at all impressed with this companies hiring practices.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to break something negative to someone and how did you do it and how was it perceived.   Answer Question