Advoserv

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Administration Interview

Bear, DE

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Advoserv in August 2010.

Interview Details – Had two interviews (one each week) with several people each time. Some of the people I interviewed with were very nice and honest, and then the others I did interview with were just plain rude - well, they at least sounded rude and therefore, that did not give me a good vibe of how they would treat me if they were to hire me. I still have not heard back since I believe they are still interviewing other people. None of them seem to have a specific set of questions to ask, the questions kind of just flowed of top of their head which is fine with me, but that made the interviews way long for me.

Interview Question – "Can I really handle supporting three people?" This was not difficult, but do they really expect people to say "no, I cant"?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Finance Interview

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Advoserv in July 2011.

Interview Details – Great company mission. Intelligent and thoughtful questions. Long delay for interview feedback.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Advoserv? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Advoserv interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Advoserv employees and interview candidates.