Advoserv

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advoserv

Community Living Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bear, DE
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bear, DE

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Advoserv in July 2014.

You'll hear from the recruiter first, and will potentially interview with either a recruiter or the Director. The front-end process is quick, but background screening can take a while, if your former employers or references don't call back quickly. The interview was typical for the field -- though they asked behavioral questions, like 'what would you do if ... ' in specific situations. They seemed to genuinely care about the answers, and not just be checking things off on a list, though -- I was impressed by that.

Interview Questions
    • Questions were fairly typical -- and definitely related to the field/position.   Answer Question
    I was able to increase my starting rate by $0.50/hour based on experience.

Administration Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bear, DE
    Anonymous Employee in Bear, DE

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Advoserv in August 2010.

Had two interviews (one each week) with several people each time. Some of the people I interviewed with were very nice and honest, and then the others I did interview with were just plain rude - well, they at least sounded rude and therefore, that did not give me a good vibe of how they would treat me if they were to hire me. I still have not heard back since I believe they are still interviewing other people. None of them seem to have a specific set of questions to ask, the questions kind of just flowed of top of their head which is fine with me, but that made the interviews way long for me.

Interview Questions
    • "Can I really handle supporting three people?" This was not difficult, but do they really expect people to say "no, I cant"?   Answer Question

Finance Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Advoserv in July 2011.

Great company mission. Intelligent and thoughtful questions. Long delay for interview feedback.