Adzinia Media Group

4.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Adzinia Media Group

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Adzinia Media Group in January 2012.

I applied online and got an email from amazon recruiter. She arrange a phone interview with a team member. The interview went very. The recruiter got back to me with another email saying that she would like to book a face to face interview with their team members in the New York Offices. She booked a face to face interview with 5 people where I spend 45 mins with each person. The interview was from 9am to 12.45pm. Most of them just through my resume and asked regular sale questions such how would you overcome objections and rejections. One of them did a role play.

Interview Questions
    • What would motivate you to come in every morning and sale over the phone?   Answer Question

Senior Sales Executive for CPG Vertical Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Adzinia Media Group in August 2011.

After three phone call interviews with different members of management, including the VP of Sales this role would be reporting to, I was asked to take a full day off from work in order to have six in person interviews.

Interview Questions
    • What kind of ad program do you think we should be offering that we are not already doing? This was difficult because it was a very new platform and there wasn't much new info available.   View Answer