Aecon

Relevance Date Difficulty

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator
Lynnwood, WA

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aecon in June 2012.

Interview Details – I applied through the university I study in. They contacted after 3 days confirming they received my application. After 2 week I got email saying my resume is still under review and they will contact me within 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks a senior manager called me and invited to his office for interview.

On the interview there were 2 senior managers including the one who called me. The next day after the interview they called me and offered the position.

Interview Question – Would you prefer to have
1) a task with given "step-by-step" completion recommendations
2) just an overall goal that you have to accomplish, and if you stay within the area of allowed actions - you are good, so you can decide in which way you are going to accomplish the goal.
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – I was able to negotiate a starting day (they were looking for a person starting right away, I am starting a month later)

Quality Management Systems (QMS) Administrator Interview

Quality Management Systems (QMS) Administrator
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aecon in May 2013.

Interview Details – Initial phone call to set up interview. Approx 30 minute interview with Human Resources recruiter and manager. Asked mainly standard behavioural questions along with why the position was desired.

Interview Question – Why do you want this position and how does it fit into your career path?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Project Coordinator

Interviewed at Aecon

Interview Details – 1 interview
nothing relevant asked. "What type of books do you like to read"

Negotiation Details – No negotiating

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Aecon? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aecon interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aecon employees and interview candidates.