Aecon Interview Questions

Project Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aecon (Lynnwood, WA) in June 2012.

Interview

I applied through the university I study in. They contacted after 3 days confirming they received my application. After 2 week I got email saying my resume is still under review and they will contact me within 2 weeks. After the 2 weeks a senior manager called me and invited to his office for interview.

On the interview there were 2 senior managers including the one who called me. The next day after the interview they called me and offered the position.

Interview Questions

• Would you prefer to have
      1) a task with given "step-by-step" completion recommendations
      2) just an overall goal that you have to accomplish, and if you stay within the area of allowed actions - you are good, so you can decide in which way you are going to accomplish the goal.

1 Answer

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a starting day (they were looking for a person starting right away, I am starting a month later)

Quality Management Systems (QMS) Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aecon (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in May 2013.

Interview

Initial phone call to set up interview. Approx 30 minute interview with Human Resources recruiter and manager. Asked mainly standard behavioural questions along with why the position was desired.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want this position and how does it fit into your career path?   Answer Question

Project Coordinator Interview

Interview

1 interview
    nothing relevant asked. "What type of books do you like to read"

Negotiation

No negotiating