Aedas

4 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Architectural Assistant Interview

Architectural Assistant

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aedas.

Interview Details – It was very casual conversation with the local office director ( the office is small). It took took 30mins to talk about portfolio and another 15min for office walkaround and him to sell firm's brand.

Interview Question – Straight forward, there is no trick question whatsoever.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no salary mention during the interview. It is discussed through email afterward.

Architect Interview

Architect
Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aedas in June 2011.

Interview Details – Initial 1:1 interview, followed by phone interview for assignment of job overseas

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Able to negotiate salary and relocation package. Be careful with job and team assignement. Gather as much info as possible before mentioning a preference.

Project Architect Interview

Project Architect

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aedas in May 2010.

Interview Details – It was easy and quick process. Decision was made in a few minutes.

Interview Question – Why are you moving to HK   View Answer

Architect Interview

Architect

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aedas in September 2009.

Interview Details – Sent in my CV and received a call for an interview the next day. 2 senior staff interviewed me out of the office. Nothin happened for 2 weeks even though I wrote to them. Then I received notification that I was unsuccessful, but there was no reason why. I annonymously phoned to talk to the staff member who had interviewed me and she at least explained the reason, that other candidates better matched their requirements.

Interview Questions

Worked for Aedas? Contribute to the Community!