Aedas Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aedas

Architectural Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aedas.

Interview

It was very casual conversation with the local office director ( the office is small). It took took 30mins to talk about portfolio and another 15min for office walkaround and him to sell firm's brand.

Interview Questions

• Straight forward, there is no trick question whatsoever.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no salary mention during the interview. It is discussed through email afterward.

Architect Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aedas (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2011.

Interview

Initial 1:1 interview, followed by phone interview for assignment of job overseas

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Able to negotiate salary and relocation package. Be careful with job and team assignement. Gather as much info as possible before mentioning a preference.

Project Architect Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aedas in May 2010.

Interview

It was easy and quick process. Decision was made in a few minutes.

Architect Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aedas in September 2009.

Interview

Sent in my CV and received a call for an interview the next day. 2 senior staff interviewed me out of the office. Nothin happened for 2 weeks even though I wrote to them. Then I received notification that I was unsuccessful, but there was no reason why. I annonymously phoned to talk to the staff member who had interviewed me and she at least explained the reason, that other candidates better matched their requirements.