Aegis

40 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Workforce Analyst Interview

Workforce Analyst

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aegis.

Interview Details – This was so long ago I barely remember it. I became friends with the interviewer though. He was a fun fellow, and was going to hire me before he saw me, to meet a quota. I just had to pass the screening.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation occurred.

Health Services Director Interview

Health Services Director
Aptos, CA

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Aegis in July 2013.

Interview Details – I was selected from several potential candidates and was asked to come in for an interview with the regional nurse director as well as the GM. I was made to feel welcome and comfortable from the very start. I was introduced to the Aegis culture and the importance of the part I would play if hired was very much a point of emphasis. My nursing background was carefully reviewed and excellent questions asked and scenarios offered for my response. I felt valued for my time and left feeling hopeful that I would be a part of the Aegis family.

Interview Question – I did not find any question asked of me difficult to answer. The most unexpected question was when at the end of my interview the Regional Nurse Director asked me to tell her what one thing I could say about myself that would help the team in making a decision to hire me. I was delighted to be given the opportunity to do so and I did!   View Answer

Negotiation Details – This was very easy for me as all the benefits were explained and then I was asked to write down my salary expectation. This was immediately accepted and I was very satisfied.

Csd Interview

Csd
Aptos, CA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Aegis in July 2013.

Interview Details – all new hires have to go through rigorous tests, incl. finger printing, drug testing, physical & TB testing etc.
(this is assisted living community). Personally I had three interviews before I got hired, not a bad thing

Interview Question – what do you do if a resident ask for steak & lobster every week?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – they offered me what I was expecting

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Killeen, TX

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aegis in July 2013.

Interview Details – This process is like a drive thru. Fill out application, go and get interviewed, get interviewed again, take a drug test, they give you a piece of paper saying you are hired and what date you start training. All in 4 hours time.

Interview Question – There are no difficult questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was none. They told you what you would make and when to start training.

Clerk Interview

Clerk
Fairmont, WV

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Aegis in June 2014.

Interview Details – It was okay . The process was well thought out and will apply again. The company is very well mannered. If they were to call me back for another interview I would go back.

Interview Question – What would you do if someone yelled at you.   Answer Question

Licensed Telesales Agent Interview

Licensed Telesales Agent
Port St Lucie, FL

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aegis in May 2013.

Interview Details – Interview was a multistage process and requires computer testing, several interviews and drug testing.

Interview Question – Nothing in the interview process was unexpected or unusual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation of salary or bonus. It is a take it or leave it proposition.

Customer Care Professional Interview

Customer Care Professional
Sierra Vista, AZ

I applied in-person and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aegis in August 2013.

Interview Details – Aegis has an extensive hiring process. First you complete the application and then when they call you for an interview you complete that and then if they continue with the hiring process, you get a second interview and complete computer testing for typing speed and accuracy, personality testing and analytical skill testing.

Negotiation Details – none

Vice President Sales Interview

Vice President Sales
Dallas, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 months - interviewed at Aegis in June 2013.

Interview Details – fast and was intersting. the SVP was articulate and insightful. Experience VP and SVP of sales helped to acquire an understanding of the company

Negotiation Details – Quick and not too difficult. the difficulty came in from the legal team as they are very concern with non compete contracts. understandable and it went fast so we all came out as winners

Medicare Advantage Sales Interview

Medicare Advantage Sales

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Aegis.

Interview Details – I gained my interview through the City of New York Unemployment Office.

Interview Question – The process was basic, nothing difficult at all. First there was a typing test that required 35 WPM and then a general knowledge computer 20 minutes test.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The helped me to get my Accident and Health License along with a 6 weeks training program.

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent

Interviewed at Aegis

Interview Details – They called me into the office to take a series of test on the computer. One tested how amny words I could type per minute. There was also a short video of a typical day/call at the call center. It was a interactive video and would ask for the appropriate responses to the questions. I actually got interview by 3 diffrent people, I'm assuming it went up the chain in command and eventually i was interview by the Site manager.

Interview Question – How would you sell me this pen?( The campaign i was applying for was sales.)   Answer Question

Worked for Aegis? Contribute to the Community!