Aegis Interview Questions

Updated Apr 12, 2015

2.2

Inbound Customer Service - Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied in-person – interviewed at Aegis (Dallas, TX) in September 2014.

Interview

I found a flyer on my front door announcing a job fair at the Aegis facility here in Dallas. I decided to go check it out, on a Saturday, a recent (very recent) Saturday.

There was quite a crowd there, and I got there late. They must have processed at least a thousand applicants that day.

You fill out a brief application. Mostly they just want the information necessary to do a background check. You turn in the application and then join the crowd of people waiting to be tested. After a fairly short wait you will go into the testing room and take a fairly simple test of your computer knowledge and typing speed. You need to know that ctrl-C is used to copy and ctrl-V to paste.
    I don't know what the required typing speed is. Probably around 30 WPM.

If you pass the test, you wait for the interview. Interview is fairly easy. I say that as someone who is horrible at interviews.

I only remember two questions:

1) Have you ever worked in a call center? I worked as a reservations agent in a call center for a hotel chain (Sheraton), so was able to answer yes. They probably don't really care. Just want you to start talking so they can see how well you communicate.

2) What is customer service? My answer: Customer service is either providing information or solving a problem, or both. Customer service is helping the customer in any way you can within the constraints of the job.

The starting pay is $9.50 per hour.

The woman interviewing me asked me if I wanted the job, and I told her I was not sure. She told me to think about it and re-apply if I decide that I want it. Sounds like a plan. I didn't get enough information to tell what the job would be like really. Heavy call volume? Don't know. The product and company they are dealing with for the particular job is United Health Care/Prescription Drug Benefit related to Medicare. Don't know if there is a sales aspect to this,

Already have a job and the pay was too low. Might reconsider though. Still thinking about it.

Customer Service/Sales Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aegis in August 2014.

Interview

Be prepared for a 4 hour + process. Take a bunch of tests, herded into an interview, given a start date. Interviewer was bored, you could tell she was just pushing the applicants through the door. Typing test was a joke, took personality tests and "intelligence" tests. All really easy.

Negotiation

No negotiation

Workforce Analyst Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aegis.

Interview

This was so long ago I barely remember it. I became friends with the interviewer though. He was a fun fellow, and was going to hire me before he saw me, to meet a quota. I just had to pass the screening.

Negotiation

No negotiation occurred.

Assisted Living Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aegis (Seattle, WA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied for a Assisted Living Coordinator position and was told that there was Nursing position available as well. I was told that I could interview with the General Manager for both positions. I thought the interview went great and at the end of the interview the GM said that they would contact their manager to discuss the interview and get back to me later that afternoon, or end of day tomorrow latest.

The day passed and so did the next so I followed up and tried to call the GM. The receptionist of the facility would not let me talk to the GM and asked to leave a message, so I did. No returned phone call or e-mail after following up a couple more times.

Apparently, getting back to a person is EXTREMELY difficult. A simple, no by the phone, e-mail, or even letter would have been appreciated. Totally turned me off from Aegis and I would not apply there again. I also tell everyone in the healthcare industry this experience whenever they think of working with Aegis!

Interview Questions

• 1. Tell me about yourself.
      2. Behavioural Questions were asked as well.

1 Answer

Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fairmont, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aegis (Fairmont, WV) in June 2014.

Interview

It was okay . The process was well thought out and will apply again. The company is very well mannered. If they were to call me back for another interview I would go back.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if someone yelled at you.   1 Answer

Medicare Advantage Sales Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Aegis.

Interview

I gained my interview through the City of New York Unemployment Office.

Interview Questions

• The process was basic, nothing difficult at all. First there was a typing test that required 35 WPM and then a general knowledge computer 20 minutes test.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The helped me to get my Accident and Health License along with a 6 weeks training program.

Sales Agent Interview

Interview

They called me into the office to take a series of test on the computer. One tested how amny words I could type per minute. There was also a short video of a typical day/call at the call center. It was a interactive video and would ask for the appropriate responses to the questions. I actually got interview by 3 diffrent people, I'm assuming it went up the chain in command and eventually i was interview by the Site manager.

Interview Questions

• How would you sell me this pen?( The campaign i was applying for was sales.)   Answer Question

Customer Care Professional Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sierra Vista, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aegis (Sierra Vista, AZ) in August 2013.

Interview

Aegis has an extensive hiring process. First you complete the application and then when they call you for an interview you complete that and then if they continue with the hiring process, you get a second interview and complete computer testing for typing speed and accuracy, personality testing and analytical skill testing.

Negotiation

none

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Killeen, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aegis (Killeen, TX) in July 2013.

Interview

This process is like a drive thru. Fill out application, go and get interviewed, get interviewed again, take a drug test, they give you a piece of paper saying you are hired and what date you start training. All in 4 hours time.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was none. They told you what you would make and when to start training.

Health Services Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aptos, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aegis (Aptos, CA) in July 2013.

Interview

I was selected from several potential candidates and was asked to come in for an interview with the regional nurse director as well as the GM. I was made to feel welcome and comfortable from the very start. I was introduced to the Aegis culture and the importance of the part I would play if hired was very much a point of emphasis. My nursing background was carefully reviewed and excellent questions asked and scenarios offered for my response. I felt valued for my time and left feeling hopeful that I would be a part of the Aegis family.

Interview Questions

• I did not find any question asked of me difficult to answer. The most unexpected question was when at the end of my interview the Regional Nurse Director asked me to tell her what one thing I could say about myself that would help the team in making a decision to hire me. I was delighted to be given the opportunity to do so and I did!   1 Answer

Negotiation

This was very easy for me as all the benefits were explained and then I was asked to write down my salary expectation. This was immediately accepted and I was very satisfied.