Aegis Living

1 Interview Review

4.0

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Health Services Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Aegis Living in November 2011.

Had a casual 1:1 with the Executive Director that was very comfortable and informative. She was relatively new to her position and seemed committed and intelligent. The second interview with a Corporate staff member was somewhat informal/formal 1:1. The corporate person wasn't sure where we would conduct the interview, commented on my professional appearence while her own was somewhat casual, stated she was straying from the formal interview process and told me a great deal about her meteoric rise in the company. I assume she was illustrating the opportunities available with Aegis. She commented on her work habits which appeared to be 12 hour days with the occasional longer day and wanted to know if I was able to commit to the demands of the job as she put it. I asked for an organizational chart as it related to the position I was interviewing for and she briefly outlined it on the back of the job description that she provided me. At the end of the interview I had more questions that seemed appropriate to ask but 1 hour had already gone by so I refrained. I was given a tour of the residence. The residence was pleasant and well cared for. At the end of the day I think I could have worked well with the ED but had questions about "Corporate". I was not asked back for a second interview so I assume Corporate had questions about me as well.

Interview Questions