Aegis Living Interview Questions

Updated Jan 23, 2015
Updated Jan 23, 2015

3.4

Concierge Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aegis Living.

Casual interview with the General Manager. Toured the community and was able to see what the company was really like. The interview was not tough, more conversation based. They care less about experience and how about how you fit within the company culture and interact with others.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing difficult. If you can carry on a conversation its pretty simple.   Answer Question

Director Public Relations Interview

Be transparent. Articulate goals. Look for personal connection to the assisted-living industry. Come equipped and prepared with personal application. Do your homework about the assisted-living industry and the issues facing those over 65. An awareness of and compassion for those living with dementia is fundamental. This company seems to incorporate the hotel and health care industries. As more of us approach retirement the need for quality assisted living will only grow. Do your homework on the Silver Tsunami.

Interview Questions
    Four stages. Thorough but satisfying at the end.

Care Manager Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aegis Living in November 2014.

Hiring and interview process were informal at first and then a lot of legal hoops to jump through afterward with state paperwork, getting fingerprints and background done by an agency 20 miles down the road.

Interview Questions
    • There were no curve ball questions in the interview. This place is starving for employees, so I think they make it as easy as possible for anyone who has a pulse.   Answer Question
    No negotiation

Marketing Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aegis Living.

Spoke to lots of different people and had to wait quite a bit before any contact as to what was the next step. Final interview process included speaking to five people in one day. Overall a process in which I had to push myself and grow.

Interview Questions
    • Why should you have this position? What can you do for us?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aegis Living in March 2014.

long process but worth it! I had to go to Seattle to meet with the Executive Team! Best interview ever! unusual how slow it is but after I got the offer I realized how important and how serious they took my process!

Interview Questions
    You will do great! Great support and lots of opportunities

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA
    Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aegis Living in November 2013.

I was called for an interview. When I arrived there were many other candidates there. It was a group interview , which I found very uncomfortable. There was no follow up as far as notification that they had hired somebody else.

Beware of Interview Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corte Madera, CA
    Anonymous Employee in Corte Madera, CA

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aegis Living in September 2013.

Invited to an open house and interview for Director of Operations. Accepted and went to interview only to find it was a group interview with 7 other candidates. I was totally surprised and would not have gone had I known it was a group interview. I should have been told. And who does group interviews anyways? They even break you into smaller groups to do a group exercise with other applicants. Really bizarre. Turned me off.

Interview Questions
    • At end of group interview they ask you which candidate in the group you would pick for job. Huh? Really? Weirdest interview process I have been through.   Answer Question

Marketing Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aegis Living.

Applied online. Resume wasn't received. Dropped resume at home office. Received a call after follow up a couple weeks later. Phone interview with HR rep. Called for group interview. 3 hour group interview with 10 other candidates and 4 employees. Shared personality traits, life experiences, team exercise. Interview with supervisor and two other co-workers.

Interview Questions
    • Have you been in a situation where you were asked to do something you weren't comfortable with? What was it and how did you handle it? Also, which of the other candidates would you hire for the job.   Answer Question

Director Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aegis Living.

Truly a unique interview process. Group interview to start with members of the team, executive staff, and other candidates. Asked to share, if comfortable, so very personal thoughts.

Interview Questions
    • What is the most difficult personal decision you've ever had to make   Answer Question
    I was able to negotiate, and they listened.

General Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeksinterviewed at Aegis Living.

Contacted by recruiter working for Aegis and went through multiple phone conversations which than turned into phone conversation with Aegis staff. Multiple meetings and interviews with corporate officers and field team

Interview Questions
    • There were several, but focus was Aegis making sure their candidates are a good cultural fit with company values   Answer Question