Aegis Living Interview Questions

Updated Jul 28, 2015

3.2

Activities Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aegis Living in June 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very relaxed, not as tough as some other interviews I have gone through. She first starts off asking me about myself and why I was interested in being an activities assistant. She then described to me what the job entailed and asked me various questions about how flexible I would be in terms of hours, responsibilities (ie: if I was open to feeding or taking residents to the bathroom), and some other questions. All in all, it was a very laid back interview until the General Manager came in, and he had some more challenging questions for me, such as to define what assisted living is.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in working in assisted living?   1 Answer

Accounting Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aegis Living (Redmond, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

Interview process was an initial phone screen followed by two on site interviews. First interview I met with the team and supervisor. Second interview was with the VP of Accounting. Everything was going fine until they went radio silent for over two weeks following our second interview. "We'll let you know soon" was the last I heard. This after already spending the previous 3-4 weeks interviewing? I have no problem with you choosing another candidate but it's generally polite to inform someone of a decline if they've committed that much time to your "hiring process".

Interview Questions

• Nothing but the typical "tell me about yourself" type of question   Answer Question

Director of Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Aegis Living (Redmond, WA) in April 2015.

Interview

This is a third interview for a leadership position with Aegis. I met with VP level and spent nearly 75 minutes. The contact was very thorough in explaining the purpose of the role and how it interacted with residents, other staff and the training / mentoring process. Pleasant and informative.

Interview Questions

• The VP encouraged me to ask any and all questions. The firm wants to ensure you are a culture and personality fit.   Answer Question

Concierge Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aegis Living.

Interview

Casual interview with the General Manager. Toured the community and was able to see what the company was really like. The interview was not tough, more conversation based. They care less about experience and how about how you fit within the company culture and interact with others.

Interview Questions

• Nothing difficult. If you can carry on a conversation its pretty simple.   Answer Question

Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aegis Living in November 2014.

Interview

Hiring and interview process were informal at first and then a lot of legal hoops to jump through afterward with state paperwork, getting fingerprints and background done by an agency 20 miles down the road.

Interview Questions

• There were no curve ball questions in the interview. This place is starving for employees, so I think they make it as easy as possible for anyone who has a pulse.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Business Office Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aegis Living (Redmond, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

There was three separate interviews. The original interview was with the General Manager. The second interview was with other building directors with in the same building and the third interview was with our corporate AP specialist which provides the final blessing for an offer letter to be given.

Interview Questions

• Years of knowledge what leads you to success, why assisted living.   1 Answer

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aegis Living.

Interview

Spoke to lots of different people and had to wait quite a bit before any contact as to what was the next step. Final interview process included speaking to five people in one day. Overall a process in which I had to push myself and grow.

Interview Questions

• Why should you have this position? What can you do for us?   Answer Question

Marketing Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aegis Living in March 2014.

Interview

long process but worth it! I had to go to Seattle to meet with the Executive Team! Best interview ever! unusual how slow it is but after I got the offer I realized how important and how serious they took my process!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

You will do great! Great support and lots of opportunities

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Issaquah, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Aegis Living (Issaquah, WA) in November 2013.

Interview

I was called for an interview. When I arrived there were many other candidates there. It was a group interview , which I found very uncomfortable. There was no follow up as far as notification that they had hired somebody else.

Beware of Interview Process Interview

Anonymous Employee in Corte Madera, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aegis Living (Corte Madera, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

Invited to an open house and interview for Director of Operations. Accepted and went to interview only to find it was a group interview with 7 other candidates. I was totally surprised and would not have gone had I known it was a group interview. I should have been told. And who does group interviews anyways? They even break you into smaller groups to do a group exercise with other applicants. Really bizarre. Turned me off.

Interview Questions

• At end of group interview they ask you which candidate in the group you would pick for job. Huh? Really? Weirdest interview process I have been through.   Answer Question