1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Life Neighborhood Director Interview

The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Living in October 2011.

The initial communication from the company for the interview was unprofessional; as the call was iniuated during the dinner hour at 1810. The request for the interview was within a few days. I was informed that the initial contact would be an introduction to company culture and a tour of the faciltiy. I was surprised, that the company culture was 'not' introduced; and a tour of the facility did not occur! What did occur was a group interview with 14 candidates and one company manager. Personally and professionally I was insulted. The interveiw questions were unprofessional; and politically unacceptable. Candidates utilized the time by explaining how many children they had, why they moved to this location, and whom employeed their spouses! I am still shocked by this experience! Baiscally what the interview involved was a "look over" by the manager--ugh :>( Upon completion of the first meeting everyone was informed that each of us would be contacted for a 1:1 within a week. I thought that perhaps that would involved a professional interaction; and I was willing to give them a second chance. Well it has been three weeks now--and communication from AegisLiving has been null. Given the initial unprofessional contact and interaction this company leaves the impression it would not being able to offer a position of growth; but 'just a job' where you would be expected to over extend yourself! As a human service professional I am surprised that this company provides services for memory impaired clients.

Interview Questions

• When running what do you do to break 2 miles? (Much of the group conversation was NOT pc)   Answer Question