Aegis Living

Updated Aug 22, 2014

3.7

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Marketing Director Interview

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Aegis Living.

Spoke to lots of different people and had to wait quite a bit before any contact as to what was the next step. Final interview process included speaking to five people in one day. Overall a process in which I had to push myself and grow.

Interview Questions
  • Why should you have this position? What can you do for us?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aegis Living

Marketing Director Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Aegis Living in March 2014.

long process but worth it! I had to go to Seattle to meet with the Executive Team! Best interview ever! unusual how slow it is but after I got the offer I realized how important and how serious they took my process!

Interview Questions
    You will do great! Great support and lots of opportunities

Marketing Director Interview

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aegis Living in June 2009.

I had been impressed with Aegis Living from my research, and the positivity continued through the interview process. Though lengthy, the series of interviews - phone, group, and several one-on-one's - was pleasant and professional. The Aegis group interview model is focused on conveying the culture of the organization, while also observing how candidates interact with each other. At one point, they even broke us into groups for a project and presentation. This was much more of a getting-to-know you, rather than an aggressively competitive group interview. In fact, there were candidates interviewing for various positions. Loved it!

Interview Questions
    • How would you design an ad campaign for a specific community?   View Answer