Aegis (Missouri) Interview Questions

3.3

Business Office Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Rafael, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis (Missouri) (San Rafael, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

It was the most un-organized interview process that I have encountered. First we were told to be there for a group panel interview @ 10:30.( was told it would take no more than 2 hrs) Needless to say, It didnt begin till 12. A whole hour and a half of waiting just to be tossed from room to room like cattle. A total waste of time in my opinion. The whole process was completed by 2:30. Once I was done with the last person I was told to wait in the lobby. I waited and waited for 20min no one came by. So I asked the receptionist to check with the Executive Director only to be told I didn't have to wait any longer. What a waste of a day... If this is how they treat potential employee's I hate to see how they treat their residents. The place/employee's were un organized and unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working in a retirement home   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Joplin, MO

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis (Missouri) (Joplin, MO) in November 2009.

Interview

transfer form, then interview where was given an item to try to convince the interviewer why he needed to purchase at least one, then series of questions regarding handling various caller situations. then he said did not have youthful enough voice to be convincing.

Interview Questions

• do you think if a voice that sounds young and enthusiastic is more convincing than someone who may sound older?   Answer Question

Senior Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aegis (Missouri) (Pune (India)) in March 2010.

Interview

It was a nice conversation with the interviewer, the problem is they are not clear about the requirement and the position to be filled, the interview was general and the intention seems to be first reviw the candidates then decide upon the requirement, it was disappointing to me since I was not tested properly to conclude on my candidature.

Interview Questions

• What is the career aspiration?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis (Missouri) in January 2010.

Interview

Phone interview was for 45 mins. They covered everything from OOP concepts to algorithm efficiency. 1:1 interview had 5 rounds, included everything from core JAVA to unit testing, agile etc.

Interview Questions

• It takes time to get the page from server, at client-side it shows just waiting for... how to verify that problem persists at client-side or server-side. How to solve it?   Answer Question

wanted to go for higher studies

Call Centre Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lucknow (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aegis (Missouri) (Lucknow (India)) in January 2010.

Interview

There are 4 types interview are held in which typing test,customer interference,IQ and PI.3 rounds are cleared within the day and last one was held in another day.I reached at 10 in the morning and it took almost 8 in the night to complete the process.

Interview Questions

• why would you want to join call centre as it was not your goal?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis (Missouri) in January 2009.

Interview

There was a background check, A moneyline prereq. Also inquiry on type of business you do.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surat (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aegis (Missouri) (Surat (India)) in June 2008.

Interview

Essar conducted an on campus interview in our college for hiring GET batch 2008. essar has a good mix of GET from all over india. work culture here is good ambient and of greater emphasis on learning. Interview is of average type, normally stressing on personal traits with a sound technical basics and learning attitude.

Interview Questions

• why you would like to join ESSAR group?   1 Answer