Aegis Sciences Corp Interview Questions

2.7

Collection Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Sciences Corp (Charleston, SC) in March 2014.

Interview

First Interview - By phone from a woman that worked at headquarters in Nashville. It was about 35-45 minutes long. She was very pleasant and asked the standard questions while reviewing my resume such as, "Why did you leave your last job and what were you making". She also asked me what I did in certain situations with any of my previous jobs such as a great customer service experience or a time when I had to be corrected. Second Interview - In person with the regional logistics coordinator at a local sandwich shop. It was a quick 30 minute interview where she asked me why I wanted to work with Aegis. She also asked me what I knew about the company and the position I was applying for. She was very pleasant as well and made the interview run smoothly. Third Interview - I met with another regional logistics coordinator as well as the one I had met for my second interview. The questions this time around were much more personal and had me clueless as to why they might be asking them. He asked things such as, "What does your normal day consist of", "What did you do this past Monday". I can only think that they were either just trying to get to know me better or seeing what kind of time I had dedicated to my job. I wasn't expecting it to be so personal though so I left the interview feeling weary of me getting the position. Fourth Interview - This was a meet and greet with the staff at one of their four locations here. It was suppose to be a quick 10-15 minute overview of what the job would consist of, basically watching one of the techs take the cup of urine and doing the paperwork for the client. I ended up staying for almost an hour because I got so caught up in asking questions about the job and talking to the women that worked in the office. Everyone was very friendly and made me feel welcome.

Interview Questions

• Personal questions about what I did on my days off and what my regular days consisted of.   1 Answer

Negotiation

They offered me a dollar more than base pay and told me to get ready for some "serious training".

Buyer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aegis Sciences Corp (Nashville, TN) in May 2013.

Interview

Interview was not difficult. All of the regular questions about experience. Then took some on-line testing.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

They sent me an offer in writing via e-mail to sign.

Forensic Special Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Sciences Corp (Nashville, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

I contacted the recruiter and after we talked she sent me two forms to fill out. Any concerns she had were ironed out and when she felt conformable that I was a possible match I had an phone interview with two people, one of which I was told was a lab leader.

Forensic Immunochemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aegis Sciences Corp (Nashville, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

Applied online through Indeed.com. Got a call about 2 weeks later. I did a phone interview with a recruiter who asked typically very generic HR questions. Second phone Interview was with Recruiter and Team Lead for my (future) department. This had some technical queations which weren't difficult. Third step was an Aegis funded (they paid for my hotel) on-site interview. Spent the day with a senior immunochemist, toured the lab, then met with a relocation realtor in the afternoon. Received an offer 2 days later.

Collection Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aegis Sciences Corp (Nashville, TN) in July 2011.

Interview

The company was diligent in placing me very quickly. I met with a regional manager and went through a series of questions and asked any questions I had. I was given detailed information about the company and what they do. I was then told that I would need to submit a thorough background check and drug screen before being offered a position. This process took only 3 days and when the results came back acceptable, I was offered the job and placed.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about forensic testing and drug testing?   Answer Question
    • Are you reliable and can you work independently with minimal supervision?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did not negotiate because I was satisfied with the offer that was given to me.

Forensic Mass Spectrometrist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Aegis Sciences Corp (Nashville, TN) in July 2010.

Interview

Received a phone call asking me basic questions about my education and scheduled an interview date. I was immediately expected to go home, take a long personality test as well as driving across town to take a drug test. Other than that it was very straight forward and simple.

Interview Questions

• Questions were all fairly simple and straight forward. They will ask if you prefer to work alone or in a team. Always answer that you like to work with a team because that is the only way they work and teamwork is a very important part of their culture.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiaion