Aegis Therapies

Relevance Date Difficulty

PTA Interview

PTA
Chicago, IL

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aegis Therapies in September 2010.

Interview Details – Met with program director on a Monday morning and was essentially offered job on the spot. Of course I had to speak to HR, submit my license, current TB test.. and all the other necessary paperwork that goes with the on-boarding process. Everyone was helpful and eager for me to start.

Interview Question – What do I expect to be doing in 10 years ?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Physical Therapist Assistant

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aegis Therapies in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted by phone through the staffing agency I was working for asking if I would accept an permanent position near my house when I had finished the assignment with almost no reduction in pay and the addition of full benefit package. The phone interview was brief and more about what they could offer me.

Interview Question – really did have any difficult or unexpected question from them. Their concern was place on getting me to accept the position than really asking my interview questions. Most of what they needed to know about my ability to fill the position was most likely answered by the agency I worked for as they could have viewed all the assessments of all the organizations I was assigned to by them.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – quick and easy

Director of Rehab Interview

Director of Rehab

Interviewed at Aegis Therapies

Interview Details – Poor follow up with the recruiter related to setting up time of interview and follow up related to offer. Was not introduced to members of the team who I would be working with. Was told my expectations for a salary were in line with their company but found out later that we were on two very different pages.

Interview Question – No difficult questions   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

COTA/L Interview

COTA/L

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aegis Therapies.

Interview Details – The whole process was very easy. I met with the RPM and had a "lunch and learn" with the staff.

Interview Question – The questions were typical interview questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The company was not willing to negotiate. However, I was a new graduate.

PRN-COTA Interview

PRN-COTA
Marietta, GA

I applied in-person - interviewed at Aegis Therapies in October 2013.

Interview Details – I had a very good experience initially with this company

Interview Question – What do you dislike about this position?   View Answer

Physical Therapist Interview

Physical Therapist
Philadelphia, PA

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at Aegis Therapies.

Interview Details – It was the standard interview. The interviewer was pleasant and knowledgable. They were able to answer almost all of my questions, except a few benefits questions. The interviewer had a thick accent, I could not understand much of what he said.

Interview Question – None, I have been a therapist for 17 years now.   Answer Question

Occupational Therapist Interview

Occupational Therapist

I applied through other source and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aegis Therapies in July 2009.

Interview Details – I interviewed 4 years ago when there were not enough O.T.'s to go around. I had 6 years experience in LTC and had managerial experience. I called in response to a flyer regarding a brand new nursing home Aegis had won the contract with and was offered an interview at the time of the phone call. I interviewed with the Dist. Manager a few days later and pretty much named my price it would take for me to take the job. However, the landscape has drastically changed with medicare reg/fee schedule changes and we are overstaffed with O.T.s. Sometimes getting hours can be difficult for all therapists in the building without having to dip into your PTO bank for the week.

Interview Question – There were none. They were begging me to work there.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I gave them a number that I would like and they came down only $1/hour less than I requested. Easy.

Physical Therapist Assistant Interview

Physical Therapist Assistant
Boston, MA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aegis Therapies in February 2013.

Interview Details – Interviewed with PT would be working with and Rehab Coordinator in a comfortable atmostphere. Questions were typical of interviews I had been on. First I was taken on a tour of the facility by the coordinator and then the interview.

I was contacted by the recruiter after that to set up a phone interview with the regional rehab coordinator. A "sanity check" interview for her, I believe. I had a good conversation with her as well.

Interview Question – Rehab specialist wanted to make sure I would be willing to work a weekend day. It probably would have been a showstopper if I had not. I'm fine with it, and this is the name of the game in LTC rehab these days.

The question which is always asked is about how you handle conflict situations. Be prepared with a story which illustrates this. They are looking for your ability to resolve the conflict in a mature, effective manner.
  Answer Question

District Manager Interview

District Manager
Milwaukee, WI

I applied online - interviewed at Aegis Therapies in June 2008.

Interview Details – Hiring process is all on line which makes it easier

Negotiation Details – There was a little room for negotiation

Occupational Therapist Interview

Occupational Therapist
Sioux City, IA

I applied through other source and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aegis Therapies in December 2009.

Interview Details – Interview consisted of a phone interview and later visted the facility prior to accepting job. Once I accepted, I had to do a background check and drug test. It wasn't that detailed as it honestly felt like they were desperate for anyone and didn't ask me a lot of questions like I expected, my interview for grad school was much more thorough.

Interview Questions

• What populations was I interested in working with?   Answer Question
  • Would I be willing to travel on occasion to help cover at other facilities if another therapist was sick or on vacation?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aegis Therapies

Worked for Aegis Therapies? Contribute to the Community!