Aegon

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aegon

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aegon in June 2014.

I was called in a Wednesday for an interview and was offered the position that afternoon. The interview was easy, I had a lot of sales and service experience that correlated with the position. Pay is low, but the benefits are amazing!

Interview Questions
    • Would your mangers say that you are prompt and good with time.   View Answer
    It as easy, the highest rate was already set and I accepted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aegon in September 2011.

Aegon came to my school's career fair. I talked with the recruiter a bit and thought it seemed like a good opportunity to so I applied. I ended getting an interview, and after that first round I received a second round in Cedar Rapids. They seemed very personable and I am looking forward to starting with them.

Actuarial Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aegon in April 2011.

Questions on what is variable annuities

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aegon in December 2009.

Interview x 1 with Head of HR and Consultancy Manager. Review of CV and previous roles, CBI questions on managing relationships with senior people, handling difficult conversations and employment law solutions to challenges. Perception: professional people, 'old work environment', changing culture. The work was described as challenging and was that.

Interview Questions
    • Provide an example of a time when your relationship with an internal client broken down, what did you do to repair it.   Answer Question
    Very professional. I did negotiate my salary. Advice: if the offer doesn't make you sparkle,,.always negotiate.