Aegon Interview Questions

Updated Apr 17, 2015

2.5

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aegon (Exton, PA) in June 2014.

Interview

I was called in a Wednesday for an interview and was offered the position that afternoon. The interview was easy, I had a lot of sales and service experience that correlated with the position. Pay is low, but the benefits are amazing!

Interview Questions

• Would your mangers say that you are prompt and good with time.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It as easy, the highest rate was already set and I accepted.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar Rapids, IA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aegon (Cedar Rapids, IA) in September 2011.

Interview

Aegon came to my school's career fair. I talked with the recruiter a bit and thought it seemed like a good opportunity to so I applied. I ended getting an interview, and after that first round I received a second round in Cedar Rapids. They seemed very personable and I am looking forward to starting with them.

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aegon in November 2014.

Interview

Applied for actuarial position in Aegon at Den Haag. First interview is with a team leader and a HR. Most of the questions are competency based. You have to come up with an concrete example. Known as a international company but the headquarter in den Haag is very dutch orientated, especially in actuarial related department.

Senior Customer Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aegon (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in September 2012.

Interview

very smooth without any difficulties, since it has come from a know person, just took 15 mins for the whole process,walked with my job in hand,was promised a promotion to Marketing which I did get selected, but unfortunately had to return back because of my visa. The

Interview Questions

• Are you interested in working in Aegon?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I had no words to say ,since getting into this company is a step to a bright future. The Manager in charge appreciated my sincerity, and welcomed me. My experience was very good since it came directly from the CEO

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aegon in April 2011.

Interview

Questions on what is variable annuities

Human Resources Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aegon (Edinburgh, Scotland (UK)) in December 2009.

Interview

Interview x 1 with Head of HR and Consultancy Manager. Review of CV and previous roles, CBI questions on managing relationships with senior people, handling difficult conversations and employment law solutions to challenges. Perception: professional people, 'old work environment', changing culture. The work was described as challenging and was that.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a time when your relationship with an internal client broken down, what did you do to repair it.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very professional. I did negotiate my salary. Advice: if the offer doesn't make you sparkle,,.always negotiate.