AerCap Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at AerCap

Technical Support Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AerCap in December 2014.

Interview

First communication through recruiter. Interview at Aercap with an inexperienced Manager who was absolutely not prepared for the interview. He made repetitive questions about my experience. Very unpleasant experience with an arrogant Manager.

Interview Questions

• Manager stated he has not much time and he is in a hurry   Answer Question

Contractmanager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at AerCap (Amsterdam (Netherlands)).

Interview

Ingehuurd via een uitzendbureau. Ik was twee interviews met het bureau doorgekomen en later op de dag ook twee interviews met het management. De volgende dag ben ik begonnen met werken!

Hired through an employment agency. I had passed two interviews with the agency and later two interviews on the same day with the management. Started working the next day!

Interview Questions

• Waarom je je huidige positie verlaten wilt   Why you want to leave your current position   Answer Question