Aera Energy Interview Questions in Bakersfield, CA

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Bakersfield, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bakersfield, CA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Aera Energy in October 2011.

It was a two stage process. One on campus which was fairly in-depth. They asked a lot of questions about the ability to work in teams. Then they asked me to come up to Bakersfield where the selected engineers were put through two rounds of interviews.
    One round was with the senior echelon of the company. Which was easier than the second round which was with the newer and younger engineers. They were less friendly and more business oriented.
    We also had to take a field trip with one of the engineers who showed us their offices and took us to the field to go see the plants and oil rigs they had in bakersfield. Overall interesting experience.

Interview Questions
    • Tell us what your opinion is on diversity   View Answer

Worked for Aera Energy? Contribute to the Community!