AeroFS

Updated Sep 9, 2014
Updated Sep 9, 2014

Interviews for Top Jobs at AeroFS

Software Engineer Interview

4 interviews. All Technical. First with one of the co-founders.

Phone screen: File system design
    1. Concurrency. Work done.
    3. Simple bfs traversal related problem
    4. Longest palindrome

Qtn1: Less friendly co-founder. Comes in a with a prejudice.
    Qtn2: interviewer thinks very highly of himself. Should look for approach more than solution.

1,2 were hard to please. Best to let them go.

3,4 were super nice guys. I can say this is true for all their fresh junior, to somewhat senior guys.

Interview Questions
    • 2. There is a set of x,y coordinates. x=0, y=<some length>. Compute how much water gets accumulated (use calculus)   Answer Question

Software Engineer Intern Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at AeroFS.

Sent my resume at our campus career fair and after following with the CEO via email, I had an interview after 4 days. The initial phone screen took an hour with 3 questions. This was done over the phone while I typed my code on stypi.com a collaborative source editor online.

Interview Questions
    • Implement a file system class in C++ with the variables and methods that you feel is needed.   Answer Question