AeroGroup

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Keyholder Interview

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at AeroGroup in August 2011.

Interview Details – Called me a few days after applying. Had a quick interview over the phone talking about my resume then asked to have a face to face interview the next week. Interview took about 30mins. consisted of her asking me about myself, my resume and behavioral questions. examples of past jobs, selling skills and customer service examples. Called me that night to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I stated my desired pay at the interview,then when offering me the position said she negotiated with her DM and offered me 1.50more an hour.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for AeroGroup? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at AeroGroup Keyholder interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by AeroGroup employees and interview candidates.