AeroVironment Engineer Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Simi Valley, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at AeroVironment (Simi Valley, CA) in June 2007.

Interview

The part of the interview that seemed to have the biggest effect on the company was real project experience. Taking in some hardware and examples of previous projects helped them see that I was serious with my school projects and hobbies. They were happy to discuss these as primary interview tools, which put the ball in my court, rather than just running through the standard interview questions - also it made me feel like I would stand out in their book.

Also, we did a group design project in the interview, to see how I thought through problems, what I considered important, what I considered risky, etc. The interviewers were all contributing to the task, but just noting what role I gravitated toward (leader, follower, etc.) to see if I was a good fit for their team.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a technical, personal project you've worked on lately.   Answer Question