Aeroflex

Updated Jan 16, 2015

2.4

Electronics Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Aeroflex.

School emailed the company My resume.
    Received a call,went in took an electronics test (I think this determined starting wage).
    Manager gave me a tour, then I received anther call later with offer.

Interview Questions
    No negotiation. They have pay scale set by corporate office.

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aeroflex in October 2013.

Very well organized and detailed interview. Team approach and very professional. Got a good impression of the group I would work with.

Interview Questions
    • Very technical work questions, really made me explain my knowledge and what I didn't know.   Answer Question
    Didn't negotiate, offer was good and where I wanted.

Software Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Aeroflex in April 2013.

It was a really disorganized interview process. I talked to them at a career fair at my university during the Fall, and they told me they'd call in February. February comes and goes, I emailed and never heard back. Stopped by again during the Spring, and they told me I was the only one to even email them back again so I should stop by during Spring Break. So I dropped by then, got a tour, and met with my to-be supervisor. He asked a few generic questions: what year was I, what classes had I taken, what was I interested in. Two days later, I've got an internship with them.

Interview Questions
    • I literally wasn't asked a single technical question. The hardest thing I was asked was what I was taking in the next semester - I couldn't remember.   Answer Question

DSP Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wichita, KS

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ monthsinterviewed at Aeroflex in April 2012.

Interviews begin very late in the year, but have a very quick turnaround once they start. Prepare for a long wait if applying at a career fair. Very informal, asked to describe familiarity with C/C++, Matlab. No technical questions. Lasted not even 10 minutes.

Software Engineer Interview

phone interview and on site interview

Test Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenage, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stevenage, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aeroflex in August 2011.

This bit went smoothly it all looked good at this stage. I suppose the guy who showed me around had some Aspergers syndrome in his personality because he went into incredible detail on several of products in a very short time. I expect this will happen again to you as ba newbie, but that one left last year

Interview Questions
    • Just research the products and role properly.I cannot even remember the most difficult question I had to field , I suppose it all depends on the actual role , the best i can advise is to look at the product you'll be working on check its aspects and test yourself on it. You cant predict everything! So to repeat myself make sure you research the products and role properly draw a star diagram or something to link it all up. Best of luck - mate!   Answer Question
    NO negotiation on pay rate since starting the job has ever been accepted or even noted or replied to, either via HR or via the 2 levels of local management., despite good reasons to consider it. It is as if it never happened. Very very poor response really.

FAE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aeroflex in September 2010.

Language skills, technical background, interpersonal skill are tested during interview. you need to show your strength, like how you can contribute to your employer in the future with your background. be confident. there are 2 to 3 round interviews, like round one is about your fitness to this job. round two is about benefits the employer bring to you.

Engineering Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aeroflex in August 2010.

Interviewers were very friendly and showed good knowledge in technologies.

Interview Questions
    Start date, salary. It is an exciting technical company, so I would suggest to take the offer if you are offered and like to do technique in wireless communications.