Aeroflex

Relevance Date Difficulty

Engineer Interview

Engineer
Colorado Springs, CO

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aeroflex in October 2013.

Interview Details – Very well organized and detailed interview. Team approach and very professional. Got a good impression of the group I would work with.

Interview Question – Very technical work questions, really made me explain my knowledge and what I didn't know.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Didn't negotiate, offer was good and where I wanted.

Very Easy Interview

DSP Intern Interview

DSP Intern
Wichita, KS

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 months - interviewed at Aeroflex in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interviews begin very late in the year, but have a very quick turnaround once they start. Prepare for a long wait if applying at a career fair. Very informal, asked to describe familiarity with C/C++, Matlab. No technical questions. Lasted not even 10 minutes.

Interview Question – No technical questions.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Software Intern Interview

Software Intern
Wichita, KS

I applied through college or university and the process took 7 months - interviewed at Aeroflex in April 2013.

Interview Details – It was a really disorganized interview process. I talked to them at a career fair at my university during the Fall, and they told me they'd call in February. February comes and goes, I emailed and never heard back. Stopped by again during the Spring, and they told me I was the only one to even email them back again so I should stop by during Spring Break. So I dropped by then, got a tour, and met with my to-be supervisor. He asked a few generic questions: what year was I, what classes had I taken, what was I interested in. Two days later, I've got an internship with them.

Interview Question – I literally wasn't asked a single technical question. The hardest thing I was asked was what I was taking in the next semester - I couldn't remember.   Answer Question

Test Technician Interview

Test Technician
Stevenage, England (UK)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Aeroflex in August 2011.

Interview Details – This bit went smoothly it all looked good at this stage. I suppose the guy who showed me around had some Aspergers syndrome in his personality because he went into incredible detail on several of products in a very short time. I expect this will happen again to you as ba newbie, but that one left last year

Interview Question – Just research the products and role properly.I cannot even remember the most difficult question I had to field , I suppose it all depends on the actual role , the best i can advise is to look at the product you'll be working on check its aspects and test yourself on it. You cant predict everything! So to repeat myself make sure you research the products and role properly draw a star diagram or something to link it all up. Best of luck - mate!   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – NO negotiation on pay rate since starting the job has ever been accepted or even noted or replied to, either via HR or via the 2 levels of local management., despite good reasons to consider it. It is as if it never happened. Very very poor response really.

FAE Interview

FAE
Beijing, Beijing (China)

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aeroflex in September 2010.

Interview Details – Language skills, technical background, interpersonal skill are tested during interview. you need to show your strength, like how you can contribute to your employer in the future with your background. be confident. there are 2 to 3 round interviews, like round one is about your fitness to this job. round two is about benefits the employer bring to you.

Interview Question – Not yet   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

Interviewed at Aeroflex

Interview Details – phone interview and on site interview

Interview Question – Just simple C and C++ basics questions   Answer Question

Engineering Interview

Engineering

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Aeroflex in August 2010.

Interview Details – Interviewers were very friendly and showed good knowledge in technologies.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Start date, salary. It is an exciting technical company, so I would suggest to take the offer if you are offered and like to do technique in wireless communications.

Worked for Aeroflex? Contribute to the Community!