Aerosoles

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Store Manager

I applied through a recruiter and interviewed at Aerosoles.

Interview Details – One interview. Easy

Negotiation Details – N/a

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
Elizabeth, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerosoles in August 2013.

Interview Details – Hiring process is fairly easy and short. I applied online and received a call for an interview a few days later. They let you know if you are hired or not within a week or less. You may be in a group interview with a few more other people and the management ask you some easy questions.

Interview Question – If I hired you on the spot right now, how would you greet the customers based on our in-store sale that's going on right now?   View Answer

Marietta, GA

I applied online and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Aerosoles in August 2013.

Interview Details – Recieved a call for a phone interview and it went well the lady was quite helpful and informative.... I went in about a week later to do in person with DM and it was way left field the interview was less than 20 minutes and she seemed to have judged me before I even opened my mouth. In other words I was a black women so maybe I am off mark but I know what I felt and my judgement is pretty on the mark!! When I asked her what was expected of me as a manager her answer was -and Im not joking- pretty much what you said you did at your last job!!!! I prepared for this interview and did research this company and to be given a half-ask interview really left a sour taste in my mouth. I got the feeling also the way I spoke and was very driven that this may have caused intimidation since I did mention I wanted to grow and advance...I only wish I would have asked her a million questions to drive her nuts!!!!!! The phone interview was very in depth and she askes cituational questions so be prepared to be vey specific

Interview Question – Nonthing she asked me no behavioral questions....the interview questions was worse than the interview I conducted to work at the waffle house!!!!!! this lady seemed like she was lazy and well plain lazy   Answer Question

Product Development Interview

Product Development
Edison, NJ

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerosoles in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very basic phone interview with HR. She ended the conversation by asking if I could come in to meet with the managers. I met with the same HR rep that phone screened me then met with my future boss. They called me the same day asking when I could come back to meet with the head of the department as well. 3 hours later, I was offered the position!

Interview Question – None, very straight forward.   Answer Question

Woodburn, OR

I applied online - interviewed at Aerosoles in February 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with the regional manager and the district manager. They both said I was exactly what they were looking for and would get me a third interview with the regional manager set up asap. I never got a call back. They led me on for quite sometime. At least have the decency to call people back and say you changed your mind after a few interviews with the same person.

IT Interview

IT
Edison, NJ

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Aerosoles in July 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was average.

Hiring manager was not very personable.

Sales Associate Interview

Sales Associate
New York, NY

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at Aerosoles in August 2008.

Interview Details – I went in and applied for the position with my close friend.. Because my friend was a few minutes late for her interview that was scheduled 30mins before me the manager ended up just giving us a interview at the same time.. A day or two later we call to find out if we got the job and we both did

Store Manager

I applied online and interviewed at Aerosoles.

Interview Details – Initial interview followed up by a District Manager Interview, then followed up with a phone interview with the Regional Manager. It took about 3 days and after a week I was hired. The DM interview was the most difficult as many questions were situational and thought provoking.

Interview Question – What is an area of weakness?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Yes. ask for what you're worth

Store Manager

The process took a day - interviewed at Aerosoles in September 2009.

Interview Details – The district manager usually sends out online application to specific store managers to interview the pre screened candidates (if you apply on line) do not apply in person because there is no applications. Store manger contacts and has 1:1 interviews until someone is hired.

I had the district manager contact me via email to set up a phone interview, after the phone interview we scheduled an in person interview in the nearest location. The interview was about an hour and a they ask a lot of open ended questions. 3 days later I was called and was invited to join the team. Hire dates are usually on Tuesday's and there is no additional hours for training so the first weeks will not require you to work too much.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Always ask for more than what you make. They need you more then you need them!

Keyholder Interview

Keyholder

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerosoles in August 2011.

Interview Details – Called me a few days after applying. Had a quick interview over the phone talking about my resume then asked to have a face to face interview the next week. Interview took about 30mins. consisted of her asking me about myself, my resume and behavioral questions. examples of past jobs, selling skills and customer service examples. Called me that night to offer me the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – I stated my desired pay at the interview,then when offering me the position said she negotiated with her DM and offered me 1.50more an hour.

Worked for Aerosoles? Contribute to the Community!