Aerosoles Interview Questions

Updated Sep 10, 2014
Updated Sep 10, 2014

1.9

Store Manager Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Aerosoles.

One interview. Easy

N/a

Aerosoles Key Holder Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerosoles in December 2013.

I went in and introduced my self to the manager and she did a semi interview right there and then. She told me to apply online and I didn't hear back from her for two weeks where she then gave me a formal interview where we then discussed salary and hours.

Interview Questions
    I negotiated both on salary and amount of hours. The manager was great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Aerosoles in August 2013.

Recieved a call for a phone interview and it went well the lady was quite helpful and informative.... I went in about a week later to do in person with DM and it was way left field the interview was less than 20 minutes and she seemed to have judged me before I even opened my mouth. In other words I was a black women so maybe I am off mark but I know what I felt and my judgement is pretty on the mark!! When I asked her what was expected of me as a manager her answer was -and Im not joking- pretty much what you said you did at your last job!!!! I prepared for this interview and did research this company and to be given a half-ask interview really left a sour taste in my mouth. I got the feeling also the way I spoke and was very driven that this may have caused intimidation since I did mention I wanted to grow and advance...I only wish I would have asked her a million questions to drive her nuts!!!!!! The phone interview was very in depth and she askes cituational questions so be prepared to be vey specific

Interview Questions
    • Nonthing she asked me no behavioral questions....the interview questions was worse than the interview I conducted to work at the waffle house!!!!!! this lady seemed like she was lazy and well plain lazy   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Elizabeth, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerosoles in August 2013.

Hiring process is fairly easy and short. I applied online and received a call for an interview a few days later. They let you know if you are hired or not within a week or less. You may be in a group interview with a few more other people and the management ask you some easy questions.

Interview Questions
    • If I hired you on the spot right now, how would you greet the customers based on our in-store sale that's going on right now?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodburn, OR
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodburn, OR

I applied online – interviewed at Aerosoles in February 2013.

I interviewed with the regional manager and the district manager. They both said I was exactly what they were looking for and would get me a third interview with the regional manager set up asap. I never got a call back. They led me on for quite sometime. At least have the decency to call people back and say you changed your mind after a few interviews with the same person.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerosoles in May 2012.

Very basic phone interview with HR. She ended the conversation by asking if I could come in to meet with the managers. I met with the same HR rep that phone screened me then met with my future boss. They called me the same day asking when I could come back to meet with the head of the department as well. 3 hours later, I was offered the position!

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Aerosoles in July 2009.

Interview was average.

Hiring manager was not very personable.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Aerosoles in August 2008.

I went in and applied for the position with my close friend.. Because my friend was a few minutes late for her interview that was scheduled 30mins before me the manager ended up just giving us a interview at the same time.. A day or two later we call to find out if we got the job and we both did

Store Manager Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Aerosoles.

Initial interview followed up by a District Manager Interview, then followed up with a phone interview with the Regional Manager. It took about 3 days and after a week I was hired. The DM interview was the most difficult as many questions were situational and thought provoking.

Interview Questions
    Yes. ask for what you're worth

Keyholder Interview

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerosoles in August 2011.

Called me a few days after applying. Had a quick interview over the phone talking about my resume then asked to have a face to face interview the next week. Interview took about 30mins. consisted of her asking me about myself, my resume and behavioral questions. examples of past jobs, selling skills and customer service examples. Called me that night to offer me the position.

Interview Questions
    I stated my desired pay at the interview,then when offering me the position said she negotiated with her DM and offered me 1.50more an hour.