Aerosoles Interview Questions

Updated Jul 21, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aerosoles (New York, NY).

Interview

I saw a hiring sign on the store window so I went inside and asked about it on a Friday. I was given an application to fill out on the spot. The assistant manager was very friendly and told me I'd be getting a callback for an interview soon. He called me that same day to ask if I could come in for an interview the following Monday. The store manager interviewed me on Monday. She asked me some questions about why I would be good in sales and what I was searching for in a job. She also let me ask my own questions about specifics about what I would be doing. She told me I'd hear back in a few days if they wanted to offer me a position. I was also told to apply to the store online.

Interview Questions

• What kind of job environment are you looking for?   1 Answer
    • How would you approach a customer in the store?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerosoles (New York, NY) in September 2014.

Interview

My interview overall was very positive, the manager made you feel welcome and comfortable. Asked very simple question and the best thing about this place, is If you don't have experience in retail, & they like your attitude, they'll hire you and give you the opportunity most companies won't.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerosoles.

Interview

One interview. Easy

Negotiation

N/a

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerosoles in December 2013.

Interview

I went in and introduced my self to the manager and she did a semi interview right there and then. She told me to apply online and I didn't hear back from her for two weeks where she then gave me a formal interview where we then discussed salary and hours.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I negotiated both on salary and amount of hours. The manager was great.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Marietta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aerosoles (Marietta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

Recieved a call for a phone interview and it went well the lady was quite helpful and informative.... I went in about a week later to do in person with DM and it was way left field the interview was less than 20 minutes and she seemed to have judged me before I even opened my mouth. In other words I was a black women so maybe I am off mark but I know what I felt and my judgement is pretty on the mark!! When I asked her what was expected of me as a manager her answer was -and Im not joking- pretty much what you said you did at your last job!!!! I prepared for this interview and did research this company and to be given a half-ask interview really left a sour taste in my mouth. I got the feeling also the way I spoke and was very driven that this may have caused intimidation since I did mention I wanted to grow and advance...I only wish I would have asked her a million questions to drive her nuts!!!!!! The phone interview was very in depth and she askes cituational questions so be prepared to be vey specific

Interview Questions

• Nonthing she asked me no behavioral questions....the interview questions was worse than the interview I conducted to work at the waffle house!!!!!! this lady seemed like she was lazy and well plain lazy   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Elizabeth, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerosoles (Elizabeth, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

Hiring process is fairly easy and short. I applied online and received a call for an interview a few days later. They let you know if you are hired or not within a week or less. You may be in a group interview with a few more other people and the management ask you some easy questions.

Interview Questions

• If I hired you on the spot right now, how would you greet the customers based on our in-store sale that's going on right now?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodburn, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerosoles (Woodburn, OR) in February 2013.

Interview

I interviewed with the regional manager and the district manager. They both said I was exactly what they were looking for and would get me a third interview with the regional manager set up asap. I never got a call back. They led me on for quite sometime. At least have the decency to call people back and say you changed your mind after a few interviews with the same person.

Product Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerosoles (Edison, NJ) in May 2012.

Interview

Very basic phone interview with HR. She ended the conversation by asking if I could come in to meet with the managers. I met with the same HR rep that phone screened me then met with my future boss. They called me the same day asking when I could come back to meet with the head of the department as well. 3 hours later, I was offered the position!

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Edison, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerosoles (Edison, NJ) in July 2009.

Interview

Interview was average. Hiring manager was not very personable.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerosoles (New York, NY) in August 2008.

Interview

I went in and applied for the position with my close friend.. Because my friend was a few minutes late for her interview that was scheduled 30mins before me the manager ended up just giving us a interview at the same time.. A day or two later we call to find out if we got the job and we both did