Aerotek Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Apr 3, 2015

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

Someone from the firm interviewed me one on one, then he set me up for a telephone interview with the Human Resources recruiter at his client. Next step is a one to one metting with management or directors

Interview Questions

• What are your most important skills   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Aerotek in November 2014.

Interview

Submitted resume online and was contacted the next day to schedule phone interview. Asked to take a series of pre employment tests, upon successful completion I was
    progressed to face to face interview and received an offer within 2 business days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Minimum Negotiation

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

I applied online and i received a call from one of their recruiter few days later. I had a phone interview and the day after we planned a formal in-person interview. All the process was smooth and the recruiter was very nice and professional.

Negotiation

I haven't arrived to the negotiation phase yet. The recruiter submitted my resume to 2 of Aerotek's customers that are looking for an admin assistant and I'm waiting to see if I have been selected.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The hiring and process did not take long at all. First it was the meeting to fill out a application, a day or so later I was asked to come in to speak with a recruiter. Once I did that, the process was pretty self explanatory afterwards. Interview Process was simple.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, pay was great and so was the environment

Anonymous Employee in Kirkland, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Aerotek (Kirkland, WA).

Interview

They emailed me regarding some openings within the company (non-specific) and interviewed me. The Recruiters then threw out some big names such as "Nintendo" that they work with trying to make it flashy sounding. At the end, i felt as if my time was completely wasted.

Interview Questions

they emailed me continuously asking me about "this job" or "that job" and kept asking if I had any friends interested and completely ignored actually working with me. I eventually started sending their emails to "Junk".

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

I put in my resume and 2 days later, I got a phone call from HR to talk about why I wanted to apply for this job. At the end of that initial phone call, we scheduled a phone interview to talk a little bit more about the job. The phone interview was mostly an explanation of the position and how to prepare for the in-person interview.

The HR person that I first spoke to was very nice and helpful; sending me links and sample questions that they might ask. The in-person interview was scheduled for the next week. I was interviewed by 2 people, and it was a very informal situational interview.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation in which you took on more than you could handle.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Detroit, MI) in November 2012.

Interview

Interviewed with 2 people, company gave me a chance for growth when i needed it the most. Utilized the skills and knowledge as a stepping stone. The process was intermediate from beginning to end. Definitely a great place to start your career.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you delt with a difficult co-worker? How did you handle it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek (Madison, WI).

Interview

I had a telephone interview by an Aerotek corporate recruiter. She explained to me about the position, and after I said I was interested, had me do a phone interview with her 2/3 days after that. After doing a successful phone interview, she said I had the energy and positive/friendly vibe they wanted. I scheduled an interview at my local Aerotek. The interview was long; an hour. The questions were geared toward what types of personalities can I handle, how do I handle extra work, name situations where I had a goal achieved, name a situation where I didn't achieve a goal. They were orientated around how motivated I seemed to be, if I can handle stressful situations, etc. Standard customer service questions and team related questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you work well with Type A personalities or people that always thing they are right?   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't try to negotiate because I felt the pay and benefits were good.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Aerotek (South San Francisco, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

I was transferring from an Aerotek office in Plano, TX to South San Francisco. The interviewing process in S. SF was ridiculously tedious. Clearly the company had hired me before and my current office was encouraging the transfer, I had to interview with 3 different people and follow up with about 6 different reference checks. I should have known that this office micro-manages and controls their employees like crazy just from the interview process alone.

Interview Questions

• Why should we move you out here and trust that you won't leave as soon as you get the transfer?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ontario, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Ontario, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

Emailed resume received response within the same week. Went into office and interview with Manager then took different tests such as Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.

Interview Questions

• Generic interview quesions, mostly went through resume and asked what I did at previous employers.   Answer Question