Aerotek Interview Questions in Atlanta, GA

Updated Jul 1, 2015

3.3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

Started with a phone screen that wasn't very difficult. Questions should be answered in the STAR format, and they let you know this throughout the entire process. The face to face interview was a little bit more difficult than the phone screen because it is with multiple people, but as long as you follow the STAR format, you should be ok. It is important that you let them know that you eat, drink, and sleep sales. After the face to face interview, I was told by the interviewer that I didn't seem interested in sales, even though all of my experience relates to sales, and I answered every question based off of my experience! I was told to follow up, which I did (with every person I interviewed with), and didn't hear back from anyone. The next day I got a call from my recruiter to discuss the interview. I called her back twice, but never heard from her again. Very unprofessional, in my opinion.

Interview Questions

• Are you competitive?
      Why do you want to work for Aerotek?
      Why do you want to work in sales?
      Discuss a time where you went for something and you failed.

Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA) in August 2014.

Interview

I applied online, through their website and was contacted by an internal recruiter the same day.We set up a phone interview for the next day, which lasted about 45 mins. Afterwards, she told me that she wanted me to go in for an in-person interview for the office, which I did and it lasted about an hour an 45 mins. They liked me and wanted me to come in for a half-day shadow about a week later, so I came in for that and it lasted about 3 hours and I spent the whole time being shuffled from cubicle to cubicle learning about different divisions in the recruiting.Afterwards I met with some account managers and they told me they would be in contact by the end of the week or very beginning of the next week. A week and a day later I had never received a call, so I contacted my original recruiter and she told me that they went with someone else. For a staffing agency, I would expect them to be more professional about contacting potential employees, positive or negative.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Phone screen followed by an interview with an account manager then half day. Half day is a day of shadowing current recruiters the interview with two sets of account managers.

Interview Questions

• They ask questions about your personal life. Your childhood, etc.   1 Answer