Aerotek

3.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek in August 2014.

I applied online, through their website and was contacted by an internal recruiter the same day.We set up a phone interview for the next day, which lasted about 45 mins. Afterwards, she told me that she wanted me to go in for an in-person interview for the office, which I did and it lasted about an hour an 45 mins. They liked me and wanted me to come in for a half-day shadow about a week later, so I came in for that and it lasted about 3 hours and I spent the whole time being shuffled from cubicle to cubicle learning about different divisions in the recruiting.Afterwards I met with some account managers and they told me they would be in contact by the end of the week or very beginning of the next week. A week and a day later I had never received a call, so I contacted my original recruiter and she told me that they went with someone else. For a staffing agency, I would expect them to be more professional about contacting potential employees, positive or negative.

Interview Questions

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Aerotek.

Phone screen followed by an interview with an account manager then half day. Half day is a day of shadowing current recruiters the interview with two sets of account managers.

Interview Questions
    • They ask questions about your personal life. Your childhood, etc.   View Answer