Aerotek Business Operations Associate Interview Questions

2.0

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Tempe, AZ
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

Three part interview which included initial phone call which was just basic description of job and asking if i am interested. Basic questions about my past employment. Set me up for phone call with another recruiter, like was more in depth was almost a 30 minute phone call where I was asked several questions about my ideal workplace, my experience, past jobs, and salary. Then set up for a face to face interview about a week later. Prior to interview I had to take a few assessments online which included basic spelling, math, MS Word and Excel skills. Then Met with two hiring managers and they each had a copy of my resume and asked me questions about my previous employment and why I wanted to work for Aerotek. Interview only lasted about 15 mins then a week and a half later I received an email that I was not chosen. I am over qualified for a position and was actually taking step down from my position as manager of a call center and running a business. Being highest up in my current company and not being chosen for entry level at aerotek was a little disheartening but their loss i suppose!

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hanover, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hanover, MD

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek.

I received a call from a recruiter who put me through a fairly normal phone screen and was invited back for an interview. During the interview there was a test for Excel and then I met with two hiring managers. The conversation was fairly typical, they are really trying hammer in regarding whether or not you'll be able to provide good customer service and speak well over the phone.

Interview Questions
    • They give you a scenario where you have to explain how you would prioritize your day. The form lists several tasks along with how long each task takes and how important they usually are.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Hannover, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hannover, MD

I applied online. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Aerotek in October 2012.

Had a brief phone interview, was given instructions to take a few online skills tests, mostly focusing on Microsoft office and basic spelling, and reasoning skills. Next step was an in person interview... featured mostly situation based questions "tell me about a time when...." and your standard what are your strengths/weakness type questions... overall not a grueling interview

Interview Questions
    • most of the questions were similar:
      Tell me about a time when you or a team you were on ran into a problem and how did you overcome it?
        Answer Question
    there is no negotiation, they tell you your salary and you can either take it or leave it

Business Operations Associate Interview

The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in February 2012.

I met the company at a local job fair. I wasn't initially planning on heading to their booth but I stopped by and dropped off my resume. I just asked some generic questions about the company and gave my background and expressed some interest. Two days later I was contacted and asked if I was still interested in the position.
    After replying and applying to the position online I was given a skills test that consisted of vocabulary and basic math skills, and microsoft word and excel quizzes.
    After that I had a brief phone interview and then went onsite for the final interview. I met with a woman from HR and went over my resume. She asked why I was interested in the position even though it was outside my interest of math/computer science. She also asked if I was interviewing anywhere else, to which I said no but I was looking. I then had a situational interview with two managers who were two and three levels above the position. The questions were normal and then we went upstairs to view the floor and others in that role. I spent ten minutes with a manager at that level and she showed my the ropes and allowed for questions. She then showed my out and told me I would hear back.
    Eight days later I heard back and was told that they went with someone who better fit their qualifications.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you had to deal with an unruly customer.   Answer Question

Business Operations Associate Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in April 2011.

The first interview was really great. The interviewers made you feel very comfortable and like the company would be a great place to work. The 2nd office interview was with hiring managers, that seemed very cold and distant. They seemed very disinterested from the beginning and just made it feel a bit awkward. After I was turned down and I asked for feedback on my interview, they would not provide any, even though they said they would.

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!