Aerotek

Getting the Interview

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Lexington, KY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Aerotek in November 2010.

Interview Details – Meet with recruiter, then the hiring manager and team

Interview Question – Please try to be as detailed as possible regarding the technical question, business case, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Short and to the point

Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Aerotek in August 2010.

Interview Details – I was contacted via phone for a position with a medical equipment company by a recruiting firm. The job was explained as a contracted position with Aerotek, Inc. to the medical firm. I had an interview with the recruiter, and they past the collected information on to the Company I would be doing the work for. Had another phone interview with the would be manager if I got the job. Then I had 5 or 6 back to back interviews on site that included everything from a skills test to a personality interview.

Interview Question – To review a large circuit schematic and find a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Negotiation is all upfront with the initial phone contact. The only negotiating that took place was for the hourly wage. Keep in mind that the contracting firm will get X amount of money for all workers, and what you back down from is money strait back to them.

Electrical Engineer

The process took a day - interviewed at Aerotek in November 2011.

Interview Details – I got interview over the phone to measure my rate then I got appointment for an interview the questions was about my work background and my skills.

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aerotek

Worked for Aerotek? Contribute to the Community!

Aerotek Videos

Aerotek – Why Work for Us?

A Leader in Recruiting and Staffing Aerotek is a leader in the recruiting and staffing industry. With nearly three decades in the recruiting and staffing industry, we have developed the knowledge and skills to deliver… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Aerotek Electrical Engineer interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Aerotek employees and interview candidates.