Aerotek Electrical Engineer Interview Questions

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lexington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Aerotek (Lexington, KY) in November 2010.

Interview

Meet with recruiter, then the hiring manager and team

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Short and to the point

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Aerotek (Kalamazoo, MI) in August 2010.

Interview

I was contacted via phone for a position with a medical equipment company by a recruiting firm. The job was explained as a contracted position with Aerotek, Inc. to the medical firm. I had an interview with the recruiter, and they past the collected information on to the Company I would be doing the work for. Had another phone interview with the would be manager if I got the job. Then I had 5 or 6 back to back interviews on site that included everything from a skills test to a personality interview.

Interview Questions

• To review a large circuit schematic and find a problem.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiation is all upfront with the initial phone contact. The only negotiating that took place was for the hourly wage. Keep in mind that the contracting firm will get X amount of money for all workers, and what you back down from is money strait back to them.

Electrical Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Aerotek in November 2011.

Interview

I got interview over the phone to measure my rate then I got appointment for an interview the questions was about my work background and my skills.